Proud '08 Mustang owner

killrb

Founding Member
Apr 1, 2002
Stanwood, Washington
Proud '08 Mustang owner - DYNO NUMBERS!

After a couple months of losing sleep about getting another Mustang in the family, I finally bought an '08 Grabber Orange GT. Just drove it home and have big plans for it this summer.

I really want another Fox body, but all of them fall under the "project" catagory for me and I already have one of those. Buying the new car is instant gratification and enjoyment with shiney paint and sound mechanics. The second Fox body addition will have to wait a year or two.

So now I have this bright orange '08 and the wild green with silver '87. Talk about "visual overload". These two will look crazy next to each other in the garage!!! :D

I already have black 20" Shelby Redline wheels ordered as well as Eibach springs, struts, and shocks. Those items will all be completed when we are back from vacation in two weeks. Beyond that, cold air, tuner, exhaust, wing, and air dam are on the hot list to get done.

Just wanted everyone to know what else I might be driving!

Brandon
47b8da36b3127cceb7f4f7ccdf9f00000016100AbuGTdq2buGJg

• Sponsors (?)

I should have pictures of the new "stock" baby posted Thursday night. I am going to dyno it on Saturday so I know what it truly does right off the showroom floor and then track the parts I add to it this summer.

On a really awesome note, for the '87 project the paint is about 90% complete and looks awesome. I am going to wait until the pin stripe is on and the car is clearcoated before those pics come out, though. It's so close I just as well wait for the finished product before showing it anymore!!!

Whhoooohooooooooo......... New cars and re-finished cars all in the same month. Keep cold beer in the fridge and life is pretty much complete!

Brandon

415 miles on the odo, bone stock automatic trans '08 GT.

247 hp / 264 tq. Not impressive, but solid.

C&L air intake, SCT tuner, Steeda underdrive pullies, Ford Racing 5GT (Borla) exhaust, and Ford Racing X-pipe will all be on the car next week.

I will get to the dyno as soon as I can with all the new mods just to see the difference. The only thing that will toss a small wrench into the fairness of the test is that the car will probably be on the 20x10 rear wheels. I might actually have to bring the stock rear wheels just for the dyno pull.

Will keep you all posted so everyone knows what those bolt on pieces are really worth.

Now I have to get back to the beach here in Maui. I don't get to say that much, so I will be sure and rub it in while I can!!!!! :D

Brandon