Pull the Trigger - What else to get?

Strike_Zero

May 2, 2007
I pulled the trigger on a MicroSquirt with EEC-IV adapter harness for my JY, mishmash 302.

I'm currently working out the bugs using EEC-IV (it starts, it goes, it only revs past ~3500rpm without bogging out under light to medium throttle).

Should I get 2 WB O2 sensors or will one be sufficient? What other stuffs should I consider?

• Sponsors (?)

One wideband is really all you need. You could run 2 to keep an eye on both banks. Sometimes an issue can affect just one side.

Basically, it depends on your pockets. 2 is better than one but one will work.

You really only need one Wideband, since the difference between one bank over the other is very minimal in most applications. I typically recommend the Spartan 2 Wideband.

I was going to do 2 where the narrowbands go. Now I am indecisive. The last ms3 i installed had a built in wideband, I really liked that however that was a turbo car and worked perfect for it. I pulled the trigger on one for my sn95 for BF as well and sent him all my info but he told me I was getting a stock base tune. So itll be quite a bit more work. Forced learning I call it. And lots of posting and begging a91what to help me figure it out lol. I do need to identify exactly what these 60# injex are so I can get parameters.