Pure gas premium

• Sponsors (?)

Supply and demand, more diesel fuel is used than gasoline,
for example the price of diesel in 1970 was between .16 and .23 cents a gallon. Gas was .36 cents a gallon on average.
But it costs less to produce and it takes fewer steps to refine VS gasoline...
Demand? No shortages anywhere I can find, unlike 74 & 77?

Diesel trucks, locomotives (trains) most stationary power plants (generator, water pumps) and a lot of trucks on the road, a lot of cars in Europe are diesel powered.
More diesel is consumed than gas, does not matter that it is less money to make.

A large percentage of what you pay for gas is taxes. If they wanted to help, they would immediately issue a tax moritorium. Brandon could lower the price of oil tommorow buy doing the following

open Anwar
open Keystone
resume fracking
issue drilling licenses to those oil companies they keep saying have rights t 9000 parcels. What they don't tell you is they won't issue the licenses to drill.

We have more oil and natural gas available than any other country in the world. Brandon and the radical environmentalist don't want is using any fossil fuels so the pain is intentional to push everyone to mass transportation and EV's

Reactions: 2 users
A large percentage of what you pay for gas is taxes. If they wanted to help, they would immediately issue a tax moritorium. Brandon could lower the price of oil tommorow buy doing the following

open Anwar
open Keystone
resume fracking
issue drilling licenses to those oil companies they keep saying have rights t 9000 parcels. What they don't tell you is they won't issue the licenses to drill.

We have more oil and natural gas available than any other country in the world. Brandon and the radical environmentalist don't want is using any fossil fuels so the pain is intentional to push everyone to mass transportation and EV's
Now thats not true.... Its Putin's fault.... LOL..... Hard to believe 30% still think Brandon is doing a good job... Very sad if America has that many stupid voters...

Reactions: 1 users
I'm lucky to have two fuel stations within a 10 minute drive of my house that sell non ethanol gas, all 3 grades. I run non ethanol 93 in mine, runs real good, no detonation with 14 degrees of initial timing set.

Reactions: 1 user