Pypes Mid Muffler System

Hi! I ordered mine from RPM Outlet. They have it for $299.95 with free UPS ground shipping. However, UPS would not deliver it w/o a signature, so I will not be able to receive it until Monday of next week when I am off work.:bang: I was looking forward to seeing it and posting up some pics. Will do as soon as it comes in, though.

RPM Outlet is in TX and I am in AR, so the shipping only took a couple of days and it was free - can't beat that!:nice:

Cheers! :cheers:

Two things, You had a good experience with the RPM Outlet? So many others on this forum have not. Also You can call UPS and pick up your package from the warehouse, I know from personal experience. I have no patients when I get new toys :D
Oh and congrats (said with jealous overtones :rolleyes: ) I want one of these systems myself.

• Sponsors (?)

Two things, You had a good experience with the RPM Outlet? So many others on this forum have not. Also You can call UPS and pick up your package from the warehouse, I know from personal experience. I have no patients when I get new toys :D
Oh and congrats (said with jealous overtones :rolleyes: ) I want one of these systems myself.

So far, so good! Much like you suggested, I could not wait to get it so I went to UPS and picked it up on my lunch hour today. Everything is in the box and looks great (will post up some pics later), so at this point I have had a very smooth transaction with RPM Outlet.:nice:

It is a nice looking system & I can't wait to get it installed. Hard to believe it was only $300 considering most of the axle-back systems cost more than this one & it replaces everything after the H-pipe.

Cool deal!! Ironically, (before checking the replies here) I got anxious at lunch today, and ordered these from RPM as well. PSYCHED!! Also ordered my Demolet CAI and tuner:p

Now, if only strange net would reply about their out of stock strut tower braces... (the one upgrade I HAVE to have).

So far, so good! Much like you suggested, I could not wait to get it so I went to UPS and picked it up on my lunch hour today. Everything is in the box and looks great (will post up some pics later), so at this point I have had a very smooth transaction with RPM Outlet.:nice:

It is a nice looking system & I can't wait to get it installed. Hard to believe it was only $300 considering most of the axle-back systems cost more than this one & it replaces everything after the H-pipe.

I'm very pleased that everything worked out, with RPM outlet ! Perhaps, after all the negative feedback they were getting ? has finally sunk in, and have hopefully gotten their act together :shrug: However, they're going to have to earn my trust ? before they'll ever be worthy, of getting my business !

Here are some pics of the Pypes mid-muffler system for your viewing pleasure. Can't wait to get it installed next week!!

Attachments

• Pypes_1.JPG
    Pypes_1.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 223
  • Pypes_2.JPG
    Pypes_2.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 184
I have this setup with the Pypes O/R X

I ordered from RMP Outlet as well and had no problems.

I did however have problems getting everything to fit right and had to treat numerous rattle spots.

You won't find a better sound for your s197 though.

I'll take some videos soon.

I have this setup with the Pypes O/R X

I ordered from RMP Outlet as well and had no problems.

I did however have problems getting everything to fit right and had to treat numerous rattle spots.

You won't find a better sound for your s197 though.

I'll take some videos soon.

Tell me more about the rattles that you had to fix. I currently have the Pypes OR H Pipe and Flows and I have zero rattles. I really like the looks and setup of the Pypes Mid system and would love to go with it, but I don't want any fitment issues or rattles.

What parts were rattling?
Thanks!

I had some fitment problems with my pypes offroad x pipe also. I had to tweek the hangers cause they were hitting on the metal casings for the rubber isolators.. No biggy... nothing a lift and a torch didn't fix. :nice:

I had some fitment problems with my pypes offroad x pipe also. I had to tweek the hangers cause they were hitting on the metal casings for the rubber isolators.. No biggy... nothing a lift and a torch didn't fix. :nice:

I had the same fitment issues, When the mid-muffler system was hooked up to my MAC O/R Pro-chamber everything wen't in smooth and I had no rattles. When Pypes O/R X wen't in it was a battle that took awhile to win.

You would think there stuff would be compatible with each other lol...It sounds good though.

To all,
For what it's worth, my system arrived today, like they promised. The box was chewed on a little, and a nut and washer is missing off of one clamps, but otherwise...

Installing on Saturday!! Probably gonna' be too loud for my taste, but giving it a try.
:banana:

Dock - glad to hear you got one of these, too! Sounds like you may be getting yours put on before me, so please post back on your thoughts about the system. As far as the box goes, mine had a few bad spots, but I would blame that more on UPS than RPM.

Apex: This is my first mod, so... stock exhaust.

JuJu: Sorry to hear you have to wait.

I'm a little nervous, as I haven't done much wrenching in a while, and not a lot of exhaust experience, but I WILL post my impressions when done.