Pypes Muffler Delete system hanging on one side, help

dmaxstang

Jul 29, 2005
dallas
I just put on the PYPES muffler delete system on my 05 GT, (by the way, sounds amazing), but the passenger pipe hangs about 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch low and i can't seem to get it adjusted to a good place, any suggestions? I know i have seen this somewhere before on the board, but i can't find it with a search. Thanks a ton, because that is all it needs to be absolutely perfect. A pic will follow soon after.

• Sponsors (?)

try rotating the over the axle pipe. check the ultimate sticky too, probably listed in there somewhere. there is so much info there, i forget what all is there!

I have them on my car and the drivers one went right where I wanted to and the passenger one was way down and off to the passenger side. I ended up carefully bending the hanger that's welded on the pipe to get it to sit properly. yours doesn't sound as extreme.

DC, did you have problems getting that passenger side to go over the pipe also? I must have worked on that side for nearly and hour and a half, then that side is hanging. I will more than likely try bending the hanger and cutting off a little bit. Thanks

I have delete pypes also, the only prob/issue i'm having is vibration/noise when the car is under load, not there all the time but it drives the wife crazy. I've tightened the clamps many times and even snapped on of the bolts in the clamp, only solution I can figure is to weld them together instead of clamps?? But yeah LOVE the sound!!