Quality Custom Car Covers

• Sponsors (?)

I picked up a real nice one on Craigslist for cheap, he sold the car then the cover separate, saved about 60% and the cover is like new. A plus was I was able to fit the cover on my car before buying too. Car covers seem to be like exercise bikes, use for a while and then just sits.

I don't disagree with that

We are in the middle of rainy season and I don't have a garage and being this is a weekend driver it's going to stay covered Monday through Friday

A neighbor found a car tent on Craigslist for the price of a new car cover. Once he got it anchored(we get some killer wind here at times)I was surprised how well it works.

I ended up purchasing a car cover from a company called Empire.
Shipping was super fast, had it with in four days, the quality looks to be good
It came with some additional fasteners to help secure it tighter to the car. I'll be installing it sometime this evening being this is only a weekend driver I'll let you know how it goes and put up a couple of pictures

Car cover is on, my wife and I put it on together and it was a quick and simple process to get it on the car. The cover came with under the front and rear bumper tied down clip system to help secure it that much better. It also came with a cable and lock that stretches underneath the car in the middle for protection of theft. Overall I am pleased with the product. I wish the car had Sideview mirrors that folded in for a slightly better fit but overall I am pleased with the product from a consumer that has never purchased a car cover before. The cover cost me $129 with all of the extra options included. One of my neighbors has a tailored fit cover on his new Z 28 and it does fit amazingly well but it cost over 500 bucks .

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 194
  • image4.JPG
    image4.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 162
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 201