05BlackV6

Aug 25, 2005
Earth
The question to you is:

Where would I be able to get the Mustang badge to put behind the fenders:
mustang_logo.gif

And what would be the cost?

Also,

Every Mustang I saw at a recent car show I went to has them. Anyone hear put them on? Think it's worth it?

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

its the same emblem used on the fenders of the last mustangs. just go to a dealership and ask for the fender emblems for an 03 mustang. for $5 plus shipping i can get some used ones.

About anyone who sells Mustang parts has these including Ford dealers. You can get many different sizes, some that stick on, some that have the factory locator pin. I wish everything was as easy to find.
I personally think these AND the GT emblems would be too busy.

stanmckinney said:
About anyone who sells Mustang parts has these including Ford dealers. You can get many different sizes, some that stick on, some that have the factory locator pin. I wish everything was as easy to find.
I personally think these AND the GT emblems would be too busy.

He has a V6.

Sorry. When I read behind the fenders somehow I imagined the GT emblems.
There are also 4.0 emblems available. I have those on my V6 along with a High Performance emblem. These are available many, many places including 5.0 resto.

stanmckinney said:
Sorry. When I read behind the fenders somehow I imagined the GT emblems.
There are also 4.0 emblems available. I have those on my V6 along with a High Performance emblem. These are available many, many places including 5.0 resto.

I'm thinking of getting the 4.0 emblems. Got any pics?

Well I think I'm gonna go up to my dealer sometime next week to look into those side mustang emblems. How much you think they'll run? How do I know where to put them on the fender? etc etc etc.

Thanks

All the '99-'04 V6 cars had the running horse emblem I think (my 2000 did for sure). There may well be a right and left emblem so the horse is always running forward. They'll probably cost about $15-$20 bucks each.