Question for guys with all black mustang?

All black looks awesome but I was wondering if you guys ever get tired of the 'black' look? I mean, the cars look awesome and are sooo intimidating, but do you ever like get bored of the 'black' look? Just wondering cause I can't seem to make up my mind about going with a quadruple black car, wheels, car, rag top, and interior.

• Sponsors (?)

i wouln't go with all that black. i don't like black wheels. black top, car and interior are fine. i never get tired of it. but the black wheels just make it too much. look at the black car pic thread and decide for yourself.

Cleaning it is a PITA. I'll never own another black car. I spray it down with quick detailer every time I drive it. On mine I would get tired of the all black theme, but I break it up with things such as the polished lips on the wheels, and a few choice aluminum pieces in the interrior.

Caldwell said:
I get tired of washing it.
But if you're like me, I hate a dirty car.
I will wash mine about twice a week.

That's about all i get sick of...
i never get sick of the looks ;)

I'm with my fellow Canadian here!
Black is a PITA to wash, but damn it's worth it, thrust me!
I wash mine twice a week during summer.

Black is the hardest to keep up...but nothing looks better than it when its clean IMO. For that reason, every car i have will be black. I never get tired of mine why? Because most of the time im behind the wheel...looking at all the other stangs on the road that look NOTHING like mine...and i just sit back and smile knowing im unique.

It is the same thing...but come on, would it be MUCH different if u got chrome or silver wheels? You can still get tired of that look. And then u dont have the "unique" factor as much as u do with a properly done all black look.

OR we can all fly into JR's home town, stay at a hotel, and have him give us seminars on how to have MULTIPLE styles of wheels, spoilers, and bumpers to choose from. And the best technique to use eachday in order to pick which style you put on the car:D :rlaugh: :lol: :p :hail2: :SNSign:

the only thing on my car that isnt black is the chrome 95 cobra rims. ive got black outs on all the lights and SS inserts on my rear bumper. i love the look and never get tired of it. my car also has a 96 cobra hood and soon will have a stalker front bumper. i think im pretty unique lol

DarkProphet said:
I would never get sick of black. Other then the washing... but its worth it!

last car was black, mustang is black. i have another mustang that im building, guess what color itll be? black! someone once said.... "you can have it any color so long as its black!"

:D