Roush question for those wanting to mod their 99-04 saleens

as some of you may or may not know, im selling my car looking into getting something else. i have my eye on this 05 mustang gt on my friends car lot, and i was looking to trade my car in, however i wont get what my car would sell for. So i was considering putting it close as stock as possible.

So if anyone would be interested in any of the following, PM me and we can work something out, some of this stuff i'd like to sell put together, so thats how i'll list it

Chicane Pulley for series 1 and 2, with mosaleen tensioner, and belt - $160

UPR X pipe (coupe window switchs, bullitt knob, a/c knobs, door pins - $100

Billet Interior pieces- $50

The one big item which would be a pain is my Ported series 2, with the series 4 plenum, and ported lower intake - $1500 and swap for stock blower.

Other pain would be cobra tank and dual pumps, 42's, lightning maf, and trade for the stock stuff. $800

I also got 13 inch brakes, and my steeda shifter, which im trading with someone local, otherwise i would list those. I know this isnt a for sale forum, but this is saleen specific, so i figure i'd give the heads up hear.

The pulley/blower setup made 400rwhp on my car, so it'll definitely hold its own compared to a stock version.

Like i said, if there is any interest, just let me know

• Sponsors (?)