Questions about Mass Air computers

• Sponsors (?)

scorp69 said:
I know about the a91 and a9p. is there another # for mass air? a computer I have says 8LD. does anyone have info on the different part #'s? thanks

YES an 8ld is a mass air computer . Actually if you look at the tag where the 8ld is you will see MA-SFI = Mass Air Sequential Fuel Injection

i did look at the tag and figured it meant mass air. I just want to double check. I'm going to swap the eec into my 91 to make sure it works(doing a 4 banger to v8 swap soon). so, the eec will work on 88-93 stangs, right? by the way, I'm in O.C., if you're looking for some parts let me know. thanks 86/92

scorp69 said:
i did look at the tag and figured it meant mass air. I just want to double check. I'm going to swap the eec into my 91 to make sure it works(doing a 4 banger to v8 swap soon). so, the eec will work on 88-93 stangs, right? by the way, I'm in O.C., if you're looking for some parts let me know. thanks 86/92

Yes it will work on those year cars and earlier with m/a conversion. I think I actually talked to you about a spare t-5 you had and a conversion you had. I will get back to you tomorrow on it if you still have them. Let me know.

Shawn