QUESTIONS BOUT THE MEET THIS WEEKEND

SMOKEDYA

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Jul 13, 2003
Tucson AZ
so what time and where are we meeting here to go to the meet in oregon? and the other question is are they still going to happen if it rains? on more thing who's going to the track after wards that night (saturday)? peace

john

• Sponsors (?)

I'm pretty sure the Mustang Wrangler club get together Saturday will still happen even if it rains..mainly being, its the 40th anny of the Mustang, so I sure it will still be quite an event even in the rain. We are meeting at the shop (All Ford) at 9am Saturday morning. Your welcome to meet us there John. We will chat for a bit, cruise to grad some java, then head over to the dog track.....The afternoon meet is always on...rain or shine!

BTW, Landmark Ford (new Saleen dealer also) is putting on a show Sunday afternoon as well. We plan on hitting that as well...gonna be a busy wkend.

As for the track...I know a lot of people or going Friday night for sure for the heads up quick 16 that WaterPog has been putting together all winter, so hopefully, we can represent a nice crowd for this so PIR will break up the classes so it will be more competitive...see you there!

Cory :flag:

stangortwo said:
Hmmmmm HairyMysticCanary????? Not too bad :cheers:.
:rlaugh: But I already have the username TurboCanary reserved on StangNet, from a long time ago. Couldn't risk someone else grabbing it :D.

As for the meet, it's looking like I won't be able to make it. I was really looking forward to seeing everyone again, but I'm having a scheduling conflict -- a good friend of mine is getting hitched that very afternoon, and as much as I'd like to see all my Mustang friends, it would be kind of rude to bail on his wedding over a car thing :rlaugh:. If the weather is decent, though, I'm planning to be at PIR Saturday night. I'm running the cats again, so I wouldn't be setting any records, but it would be fun anyway. Got to get a ride in Will's turbo Cobra... :drool:

Dave

HairyCanary said:
:rlaugh: But I already have the username TurboCanary reserved on StangNet, from a long time ago. Couldn't risk someone else grabbing it :D.

As for the meet, it's looking like I won't be able to make it. I was really looking forward to seeing everyone again, but I'm having a scheduling conflict -- a good friend of mine is getting hitched that very afternoon, and as much as I'd like to see all my Mustang friends, it would be kind of rude to bail on his wedding over a car thing :rlaugh:. If the weather is decent, though, I'm planning to be at PIR Saturday night. I'm running the cats again, so I wouldn't be setting any records, but it would be fun anyway. Got to get a ride in Will's turbo Cobra... :drool:

Dave

What about friday night? You and me got a date down the 1320 brother :nice:

weather forecast according to KATU..I listed the same info in the meet forum... :banana:

Updated 3:30 pm 04/14/04

Plan on April showers in tonight and tomorrow's forecast.
A broad system just offshore will continue to create wet weather.
High temperatures will stay right around the average high for April which is 60 degrees.
However, the weekend is looking drier but still on the cool side with highs near 60 degrees.

Rhonda

saleenster said:
What about friday night? You and me got a date down the 1320 brother :nice:
Friday nights I always have other plans! Besides, it's supposed to rain Friday. Saturday looks more promising for racing. Why do you want a piece of me so bad? :D If I had known, I would have left the X-pipe on, gonna need everything I have... you make more horsepower than me :D. But at least my car is lighter. :p

Dave

HairyCanary said:
Friday nights I always have other plans! Besides, it's supposed to rain Friday. Saturday looks more promising for racing. Why do you want a piece of me so bad? :D If I had known, I would have left the X-pipe on, gonna need everything I have... you make more horsepower than me :D. But at least my car is lighter. :p

Dave

You might be right about the weather, but if rain on Friday then I will be at the track Saturday night. You and I put out pretty much the same power, so I'm just curious. However, we did put the car on a minor diet a little over a month ago...we might be about the same weight as well..see you there :nice:

saleenster said:
I'm pretty sure the Mustang Wrangler club get together Saturday will still happen even if it rains..mainly being, its the 40th anny of the Mustang, so I sure it will still be quite an event even in the rain. We are meeting at the shop (All Ford) at 9am Saturday morning. Your welcome to meet us there John. We will chat for a bit, cruise to grad some java, then head over to the dog track.....The afternoon meet is always on...rain or shine!

BTW, Landmark Ford (new Saleen dealer also) is putting on a show Sunday afternoon as well. We plan on hitting that as well...gonna be a busy wkend.

As for the track...I know a lot of people or going Friday night for sure for the heads up quick 16 that WaterPog has been putting together all winter, so hopefully, we can represent a nice crowd for this so PIR will break up the classes so it will be more competitive...see you there!
ok cool thanks i'll see ya there at 9 AM how many does it look like are going? if you still have my number then call me of the changes. peace

john
Cory :flag: