Questions for guys with 96-98GT's and nitrous...

ocelot

Sep 18, 2004
My friend has a spare nitrous kit he said we could put on my car, and i'm looking to run something on the safer side like a 75shot. Anyways, i'm just wondering what other people with 96-98GT's were running 1/8th and 1/4 mile time-wise with a 75 shot or 100 shot, and if you've had any problems resulting form the nitrous? Thanks.

- Brian

• Sponsors (?)

Also, one more thing, i've got a new clutch (about 4k on it) and 95k miles on the car. Would a 100shot be pushing my luck or should I stick with the 75?

hey man i have a 98 gt that im putting a 75 shot on and i have 112,000 miles on it, juts make sure your taking all the safety precautions like what im doing im upgrading, such as in the mail now a new high flow fuel pump, spark plugs, and msd wires, and coil packs, i also went and got a centerforce clutch cause mines about to go. just get your engine tested to see if you have leaks or anything with compression and you`ll be good :nice:

i have a wet kit 100 shot and just make sure your car is running in awsome order. and when you spray alway use the highest octane you can. with the 100 shot i go from a 14.8 to a 13.7 so about a full sec. off the 1/4