quick smog pump delete question

mob

the guy who hits on his mom
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Oct 3, 2003
Dallas, TX
Hey guys just wondering, can I plug the holes in the back of the head with the engine and heads still completely in the car? Can I reach them? Theres only two right? And Is the size of the threaded plugs I need 5/8? Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

alright thanks man, ill do this next week on my day off along with the a/c, just wanted to make sure i can do it with the heads on the car. Thanks.

795.0pacecar said:
Are you doing this to the GT-40p heads because the thermactor tube is incompatable with them?

No, these are for the stock heads, gt40p heads arent going in for a while, im broke, but i have the a/c delete brackets laying around I figure its summer, have a day off, ill wake up early and with my mechanic skills ill be done by the end of the day haha. Ill be fine with no smog pump when I go to put the p heads in right?

Yea I knew I didnt need it if I didnt have cats. I have an o/r hpipe now, but long tubes headers and an o.r x pipe are going in with the heads so ill be fine. But I dont need to plug anything in the gt40p heads your saying?