Quote from another forum i actively visit

Savage said:
Horsepower freaks? Oh yeah, I remember that place. :eek5:

IMG_0794.jpg

IMG_0793.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I know that sometimes the import crowd doesn't make themselves look very good, but I don't think they deserve as much crap as we throw at 'em. I enjoy my little winter beater Saturn, it isn't my true pride and joy, but I like to get on it and it's a nice car for me.

Now, when they come up and start boasting 400 whp and on and on and on, well, let the flame thrower do the talking :D

Some imports are not to be laughed at... they could SCHOOL most 'Stangs on this site WE think are fast (mine being no exception).

The letter is funny sh!!t though. What's with that name? ! ?! ?! ? !? !? !? !? !?!? ! "Torque Freaks"?? ? ? ? ? Come on! ! !!

I know that sometimes the import crowd doesn't make themselves look very good, but I don't think they deserve as much crap as we throw at 'em. I enjoy my little winter beater Saturn, it isn't my true pride and joy, but I like to get on it and it's a nice car for me.

Now, when they come up and start boasting 400 whp and on and on and on, well, let the flame thrower do the talking :D

Uhh... Not to piss you off man...but

HE HAS FREAKING "TORQUE FREAKS" WRITTEN ON THE SIDE OF A SCION.

.......:flame: on.

My wife and I have a Scion TC (Like the one pictured above, except black...and no gay stickers)

While it makes the MOST torque AND horsepower out of the entire SCION family, by no means is it a torque freak! I think my CR500 has more torque than that!

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that a roots type blower is a factory option for the Tc.

Still a funny letter tho! :lol:

Edit: Looks like it's a centrifugal blower thats offered by TRD for the Scion. It only puts out 200hp and 183tq. I don't really think thats enough for "Torque Freaks". :rlaugh:

lol just because i posted that quote does that mean im saying our 5.0 mustang are gods, u think i think cars stock that dyno in the 190whp-220whp are somthing to boast about when ls1 cars are dynoing at near 300 stock... View attachment 413771 i think most of us here know our cars capabilities.

But i simply cannot imagine the guy reading that letter. i bet feeling happy that someone was complimenting his car which he obviously cares about only to continue reading which probably enraged him,lol

best letter ever a tuner whines, while a stang roars;)

if it doesnt look bad ass it should be destroyed, but wait tuner/ricer cant look badass becuase they look ugly. you cant make something ugly look good, its fact!

"I would rather walk 3miles to work then ride in a honda!" ,ME