Race ready car on ebay look @ this monster

• Sponsors (?)

That's badass, but it definately is old school as the window sticker says. More of a show car type blower, as those huge f'ers are so obsolete it's not funny. A Holly 174 will fit under a small cowl and can make enough boost to make 500+ hp.

bryce93lx said:
i have a big list of things i could do with 11,000 dollars, buying that car would only be ahead of setting all the money on fire. The guy(s) who are bidding on it are tool(s) :doh:

Chevy guys probably think that any money spent on a mustang would make us all "tools". My brother just bought a yacht....I hate water and boats....would spend $300,000 on something else myself.......I think I'll get him on the phone and call him a tool. That big roots blower is definately eating up more power than what it's worth on that car, but if you don't think it looks good sticking that far out of the hood, I would have to say that your not a true "car guy", maybe just a mustang guy. IMO

speadfreak said:
Chevy guys probably think that any money spent on a mustang would make us all "tools". My brother just bought a yacht....I hate water and boats....would spend $300,000 on something else myself.......I think I'll get him on the phone and call him a tool. That big roots blower is definately eating up more power than what it's worth on that car, but if you don't think it looks good sticking that far out of the hood, I would have to say that your not a true "car guy", maybe just a mustang guy. IMO

:stupid: ...I dont see why its a waste of money at all...nobody said it was the most efficient, or fastest stang in the world, its just a bad ass looking fox. Now im not saying I would rush out and drop 11grand on it but I dont see anything wrong with it at all! :rolleyes: