Raced a BMW M3 last night and won

• Sponsors (?)

The M3 is only as good as it's driver. Believe it or not I have seen a 333hp M3 with a turbo and intercooler run in the low 14s. He he hit high 13s once. I have video to prove it. Once I figure out how to get it on my computer I will show you. We filmed him all night because he was so ****y., Yes it had a turbo we filmed that too.

not cool to call the story :bs: cause none of y'all were there. It's not like he raced an impossible car to beat or a 10 sec car or something.

Like someone said, the driver plays a big part. Haven't y'all seen slower cars beat faster cars at the dragstrip?

I beat an nsx coming from baltimore years ago when I used to have my Fox. It was a huge surprise to me, and that ain't no :bs: Who knows what was up with with the driver.

94Silverbullet said:
Like someone said, the driver plays a big part. Haven't y'all seen slower cars beat faster cars at the dragstrip?
Hehehe, I've personally experienced that phenomenon. Got my ass handed to me by a nearly stock WRX, running the combo I have now. I ran a 15.x on that run. :nonono: :rlaugh:

Dave

Thanks for the info, my roomate is flying over to Germany next month to pick up a black on black M3 with SMG. We saw one at the strip and the guy couldn't break 14's with a 2002 M3, I don't think he was launching it right though. He was scared to beat on it, I guess everytime you do a hard launch with the SMG, the computer stores a code, too many codes and your warranty is voided! Article in Motor Trend said the car runs 13.5 in the quarter.

On a side not about drivers, the All Ford day at my local drag strip had two older guys with 2003 Cobras, one modded with exhaust. Both of them were running low 14's every single run.

like you said about the codes. . there a bitch. Friend has an 88 M3 and we topped it out at 150 MPH on I-5 a month ago. Well his dad took it in to get a chip put in and was pissed when the computer read the highest speed achieved at 149.6 MPH haahhahahahahahahahahhahah :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: lets just say he takes the bus to school now.

My friend has a 95 M3 with a stick, he's an OK driver, still pretty new to the stick (about 5 months now) and I last time we raced we were pretty much even until about 50 mph. I had really bad tires at the time though. But those new M3's are really fast. My friend with a 2001 Z28 A4 with some mods couldn't catch up to a newer M3 once during the summer, the guy was driving with his girlfriend (she was really hot) and showed how german engineering can beat the mighty LS1.

I totally believe it. Especially with a cobra. I have a GT with the mods in the sig and i raced a 2003 M3 from a dead stop and it was very close the whole wayi pulled out a little through first and second and then he gained it back when i hit 4th we were nose to nose when we shut down he gave me a thumbs up and said it sounded bad ass.