Racing Stripes?

Black2001GT said:
380R_mustangf.jpg

Rice huh
:drool: :drool:

• Sponsors (?)

they are the same color as the bullit wheels in real life look kinda green to me in the pic but!.. I paid a local guy 150 bucks for the stripes and for him to install them. I called around locally and 150.00 seemed to be the going price.

Here are the stripes I did on my black 99 GT. I bought a bulk roll of vinyl off the internet and cut these out myself. I can't find the sizes right now or I'd post them but I basically used the width of the phony scoop and tapered them proprtionatly to the original Shelby Mustang Le Mans stripes. Not to crazy about the color and the detail shop screwed up the hood and roof stripes using a black wax on them. I'd suggest you get real auto vinyl but they say not to ever use colored wax on them regardless.

front-stripes.jpg

back-stripes.jpg

CottonBurnerz said:
Wow those stangs looks really nice.. but I'm leaning toward ghost flames.. How much do you have to pay for ghost flames? anyone got pics that I can drool over it? :drool:

I don't have any custom paint on my GT, but I do on my Wrangler! Once summer gets here I'll be doing something like this to my stang. Here's some pics. http://community.webshots.com/user/pntoney2001

Patrick T