Racing Stripes

ZincPony

Jun 15, 2005
alright so i wana get Racing striped put on my car. like so.
autoweek.jpg

even though i have an 01. Im thinking red should look good on Zinc Yellow right?

• Sponsors (?)

:puke: I'd have to see it but frankly it sounds horrible. The only thing I can think of would be black. Yellow is a tough color to abide by with graphics because it takes alot to blend everything to make it look decent as a whole (or so I feel). But if red really butters your toast, do it.

you could always do it and then try to get sponsored by mcdonalds :D

personally with a yellow car id agree with the above statements black would look best but even white, silver, or maybe navy blue would work

With the yellow, I'd say you either gotta go with black, white or silver. Personally, I love the black boss stripes on a yellow stang, but if you want something original the white or silver could look good as well.

The red is very unique, but horribly tacky.

ZincPony said:
yea i have a 2001 ZINC yellow Mustang
heres the photoshopped picture again

autoweekyellow8dp.jpg

I agree that it would look bad, but this actually looks good to me. The thing is that that yellow isn't the zinc yellow color. It's more of a deeper yellow while zinc is more like taking yellow and dumping white paint into it. I know my stuff on zinc yellow. :notnice: =zinc yellow :) =zinc yellow :flag: =screaming yellow

If you want to go with the red, go for it but in my opion it would have to be a really dark red. Go for it :nice:

sacha said:
With the yellow, I'd say you either gotta go with black, white or silver. Personally, I love the black boss stripes on a yellow stang, but if you want something original the white or silver could look good as well.

The red is very unique, but horribly tacky.

+1