Racing style fuel doors

Ganton

Founding Member
Jul 4, 2000
Olympia, Wash. USA
What about these "racing style" fuels doors? I think they are mainly found in billet aluminum(?) They were standard issue on the Bullet Mustang a few years back, but how are they as an after market installation on, say, the '99 and newer Cobras? Have any of you out there done this? If so, I'd like to see a pic, if possible, just to see how they look on the Cobra. Also, how was the installation process itself? Easy or difficult?

• Sponsors (?)

Ganton said:
What about these "racing style" fuels doors? I think they are mainly found in billet aluminum(?) They were standard issue on the Bullet Mustang a few years back, but how are they as an after market installation on, say, the '99 and newer Cobras? Have any of you out there done this? If so, I'd like to see a pic, if possible, just to see how they look on the Cobra. Also, how was the installation process itself? Easy or difficult?
10 minute installation time with a couple 30 second breaks to take another sip off my beer.

Mine came from MGW (I thought) and they had different styles available. All black, all polished aluminum, different logo's, etc. I can't seem to find them on their website any longer though? Did they stop making them I wonder?

U.M.

vbgarage.php