Radiator Review (Ron Davis)

Mstng2

Founding Member
Jun 27, 2002
- - Zion - -
Just thought I'd post my experiance so everyone will have the info to make a choice in radiators. I installed my Ron Davis Racing Aluminum radiator Saturday. I must say I am VERY impressed. Although double the cost of a Summit generic it was well worth it! It fits like a glove, the mounting is exact, everthing lined up perfectly. The tranny cooler lines fit the original lines, the shroud fit exact, the drain fit perfectly as well. And man does it look sweet! I'm not plugging Ron Davis, as it WAS $$$$!! 500.00 clams! BUT on the other hand if you want a no hassle, drop in, high perf. radiator for your II. This is the baby. :nice:

http://www.rondavisradiators.com/Welcome.htm

• Sponsors (?)

oh did you have them make one that matched the stock v8 rad size? i used the ron davis universal aluminum, and made custom radiator brackets. my hope is to push the radiator further up over the winter, and fit a mk viii fan in there.

Gael said:
oh did you have them make one that matched the stock v8 rad size? i used the ron davis universal aluminum, and made custom radiator brackets. my hope is to push the radiator further up over the winter, and fit a mk viii fan in there.

Ya, Actually I had called them about the one they did for you, and he said "oh I did an OEM fit one not to long ago". he looked up the pattern and wala he still had it and man it's NICE. I'm working on a set of Pics this weekend for the whole car. Hopefully be posted by next Monday. I'll include engine/radiator shots.