SN95 Radiators- The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

The Mishimoto is a direct fit, but it has a terrible reputation for cracking. I personally don't have time for that sort of thing anymore. Just giving a fair warning that if you pick a generic aluminium Jegs radiator out, you are going to spending a good deal of time making brackets to mount it.

There is not much out there for 94-95s. We went for the monster 3" Griffin, but there is a 2" Griffin in the $400 range. Anything much cheaper than that would throw of my Chinese alert radar. The $400 range is where 2" radiators have been for the 94'-95' Mustangs for over a decade now. If someone is offering the same radiator for half the price it's probably too good to be true.

Kurt
will the 2" clear the vortech pulleys?

• Sponsors (?)

I know this is reviving an old thread but.........
I bought a Champion 3 row for my 2003 Gt Mustang. Very nice...... but the fit sucks! Now before you say no to this radiator please read more. First of all with the ABS pump in its stock position you cannot use the stock fan. I put a very thick washer behind the forward part of the ABS mount to turn it away from the radiator. I also used a crow bar to bend the ABS mount away even farther. Then bent the brake lines and tapped the plastic brake line holder farther down and away from the mount. Second the TOC fittings dont fit. The OEM TOC fittings have a shank at the end with no threads so factory can assemble it easier. This shank leaves only one or two turns of the fitting to secure it in the radiator. I cut off the old fittings and installed new shorter ones( pain in the keyster to do). Third the pins that hold the radiator in place are not positioned well... Very tight to the core support at the front, and not tight enough to the core support at the bottom...... Geez I hope it was worth it.