Rag joint

grngt50

Apr 26, 2004
Los Angeles
Hey guys,

I need some help locating a stock replacement for the steering shaft in my car. I have called all of the part stores and none of them seem to carry it. What has everyone been using as a replacment? Also, I can't drop a few hundred on a flaming river piece right now, so that is out of the question. And yes, all of the 03-04 cobra steering shafts on ebay through blue oval industries are gone now :mad: Any help is appreciated :hail2:

-James
94GT

• Sponsors (?)

thx for the link true.

Alright, now that I thought about it some more I think I'm just gonna bite the bullet and purchase an aftermarket one as opposed to getting another POS stocker. It appears I have two choices here, being....

1.) Flaming River, or..........
2.) Maximum motorsports

For what it's worth there is about a $50 price difference between the two. Has anyone had any experience with either product? Which would you choose? Who has the higher quality piece? Let me know what you think!!

Thanks,
-James
94GT

I dont know of any difference.....But you can bet there both good products. I trust both those companies and so I would just go with who ever's cheaper here in this case. Theres prolly someone on there who knows of a difference. Or you can call MM and ask them why...they will usually tell you.