Rain SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

I had a two hour window of sun and warmth befor the clouds and wind came in, took out Chepie, washed it, and went for a quick ride, just beat the wind and snow!

Life is tough out there!!!!! Come East to experience the four seasons!!

95kobrah said:
dude, live here... yesterday it was 50, like a heat wave, cleaned my car/waxed it, today its 25ish and snowing... grrrrrrrr

But that's why I pay the outrageous price to live where I do. I don't want snow, rain, or even clouds. I guess I'm just a spoiled So Cal'r

gp001 said:
Heck no, that would mean I would be closer to you and your 6 MAN jacuzzi :D

Boy, footballs don't catch on all that well. :nonono: I live just across the river from the Imperial Sand Dunes of fame and legend. My ("6 person" or "Two Monkeys, One Football") Jacuzzi is in the CLOSET; which resides in a Time Warp between Central Missouri and Northern Lawn Gyland! :p

Sheese! Keep up!

Still Dreamin'

StangDreamin' said:
Boy, footballs don't catch on all that well. :nonono: I live just across the river from the Imperial Sand Dunes of fame and legend. My ("6 person" or "Two Monkeys, One Football") Jacuzzi is in the CLOSET; which resides in a Time Warp between Central Missouri and Northern Lawn Gyland! :p

Sheese! Keep up!

Still Dreamin'

AH, that expalins alot. You suffer from Baked Potatoeism. Sorry I picked on you. ;)

gp001 said:
AH, that expalins alot. You suffer from Baked Potatoeism. Sorry I picked on you. ;)

Were you picking on me? I didn't realize....thought we were just playing each other! Sometimes the desert heat gets intense and the voices in my head are hard to blank out and they override reality. In the last sandstorm, they were telling me to shoot down all the black helicopters :eek:

When they get too intense like that, I usually go hide in the Jacuzzi to clear my mind :nice:

StangDreamin' said:
Were you picking on me? I didn't realize....thought we were just playing each other! Sometimes the desert heat gets intense and the voices in my head are hard to blank out and they override reality. In the last sandstorm, they were telling me to shoot down all the black helicopters :eek:

When they get too intense like that, I usually go hide in the Jacuzzi to clear my mind :nice:

Baked and boiled :D Silly Dreamer, you know Black Helicopters can never be shot down.

Besides, you wouldn't have so many voices if you would get rid of the mancuzzi. ;)

gp001 said:
Baked and boiled :D Silly Dreamer, you know Black Helicopters can never be shot down.

Bzzzzzt - Wrong Answer! If'n a malnourished, misguided soul from the deserts of Iraq can bring down a Blackhawk helicopter with a 1930's era Mauser; it's no big deal for an slightly deranged Redneck from the deserts of the United States to bag a BlackSheeple helicopter with a Browning autoloader in .338 WinMag :nice:

(Heck, if they fly low enough, I'd bet those eggbeaters would succumb to a well-handled S&W in .44 Rem Mag!)

Of course, I'd not expect you to understand this; living as you do over there on the Left Coast, deep in the heart of the People's Republic of Czechoslifornia :rlaugh:

EDIT: AND BY THE WAY - what's the big deal sending all this stupid rain back down here? I already have enough overtime after the light sprinkles we collected before sending it on it's merry way up to you.