Rain SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

StangDreamin' said:
Bzzzzzt - Wrong Answer! If'n a malnourished, misguided soul from the deserts of Iraq can bring down a Blackhawk helicopter with a 1930's era Mauser; it's no big deal for an slightly deranged Redneck from the deserts of the United States to bag a BlackSheeple helicopter with a Browning autoloader in .338 WinMag :nice:

(Heck, if they fly low enough, I'd bet those eggbeaters would succumb to a well-handled S&W in .44 Rem Mag!)

Of course, I'd not expect you to understand this; living as you do over there on the Left Coast, deep in the heart of the People's Republic of Czechoslifornia :rlaugh:

EDIT: AND BY THE WAY - what's the big deal sending all this stupid rain back down here? I already have enough overtime after the light sprinkles we collected before sending it on it's merry way up to you.

BAH! Have you EVER heard of, or seen, a black helicopter from the Sheeple fleet shot down? I didn't think so. Besides, if one ever was shot down the tracking device would lead the ground crew right to the perp for anihilation
2mkat.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

It's raining here, calling for snow later in the week. I hope it's snow - much easier to get around in that that d##n sleet and freezing rain.

It was so nice yesterday my sweetie and I went cruising in the mountains in her Z3. Last Thursday I was sailing, even had the shirt off a while (first time out in the boat since last Nov.). Getting warm enuf to work on the filly. (my garage isn't heated.) Maybe I can get her ready for the road this spring after all - only a few more weeks......

NorCal66 said:
AGREED...especially when the car leaks like a sinking ship. I don't even want to imagine what snow is like

Snow is actually better than rain when your car leaks, you can brush the snow off before it melts, keeping your car dry inside. Downside is you can't drive it year round.

gp001 said:
BAH! Have you EVER heard of, or seen, a black helicopter from the Sheeple fleet shot down? I didn't think so. Besides, if one ever was shot down the tracking device would lead the ground crew right to the perp for anihilation

Leading the ground crew right to annihilation??? Okay, if that's what you really want! :D :D :D
Oh, yeah - sorry about the upholstery; it was really nice!

attachment.php

Flingin' flangin' Hydra-Shocks stringing away from the driver! :mad: Should have pulled some Black Talons out of the back of the closet. At least the Trophy Bonded solids stayed on target on the gunman! :nice:

Still Dreamin'