Ran the SVO At The Track...

• Sponsors (?)

351wcoupe said:
The MPH is still scary to me. I was running 8.3 before I broke the 80mph mark. Yeah I'm working on the slicks. I got screwed on my hoosiers. I paid almost $30 for them used, I only have about 55 runs on them and they're almost shot.

Well, if you'd get me some slicks I'd be able to see what she's really got in her...as it is I'm browsing Ebay trying to find some used ones for less than 100 bux shipped. :notnice: The only other option is to get some roundy round tires and use them (no soft sidewall). They are still 78-80 for a pair after shipping though.

I've looked for them all summer and I didn't find any. My buddy found mine. If I stop looking for them they will find me. At the end of this season I should have plenty. Even if you get a set on the bay it never hurts to have more.
Hey WFC8 buddy I'll be there in full force, with 3 cars, the new tow rig/trailer, and a set of slicks just for you...(I hope, cause otherwise I've lied again)

bigd302 said:
if anyone can help I want to play with mixing fuel for my bird, what can I get away with on the street? and in what proportion can I mix? :flag:
This guy isn't mixing store bought race fuel with pump gas. He works as a chemist and can actually mix a specific fuel depending the application. A guy I know has a 2000hp national pulling truck and they use it for that. Its super expensize if you don't have a good connection...like $20/gallon but its actually $1100 for a 55 gallon drum.

I keep forgetting about spring finals I'll figure something out for then.