-Rant- Probs w/ the ex girlfriend

fawcett

Sep 10, 2003
Cohasset, Ma
I went out with this girl for over 4yrs. We were in love for the whole time. We even took a semester abroad in Australia. I had lots of chances to cheat on her but never did. We both graduated last summer and shortly after things started to get a bit rocky. Then we broke up. She lives in Washington DC, I live in Hingham Ma-about 400miles apart. She didnt have any friends when she moved there so I introduced her to some of my friends living down there in Va. At first she would only go there with me when I would visit her. After a while she started going there on her own-it was ok with me. Then we broke up and now she is hanging out with one of my friends friends-a complete dirt ball. I just found out tonight that they are hooking up and I am totally bummed out. I guess I still have feelings for her, I want to drive there and bash the kids face in.

Im lucky that Im not too ugly, but I am not too outgoing with the ladies. Now this kid is railing my ex (I think...) and I am pissed off because I wanted her back. She is also hanging around with my friends and that kid. Im all depressed, yeah I can get another girl when she comes along but I guess I wanted that one. Thats it, rants over.
(I had to quit drugs to pass a drug test for my job, Im sad and I cant even get retarded, WTF)
-fawcett

• Sponsors (?)

1st off, I'm proud to hear that you've stuck with it man. I commend you. Not many people can do that. Just keep driving on man.

2nd, I don't mean to sound harsh .... but "you snooze, you lose". Did she know you wanted to hook back up? Maybe there's really nothing at all between the 2 of them ..... and you can get back with her. :shrug:

I was in a similar situation not too long ago. I was with a girl for 2.5 years and then I got dumped. This happened in the beginning of october. Now she has a new bf and im fine with that. I think in the end, getting dumped was a good thing. Sure it sucked and I was hurt but I look at it in a positive way.

Drugs are just going to make your problems worse.

You just gotta learn to get over it. It may take time, it may not. I think about my ex a lot but I don't get all sad and depressed. Now im free and hanging out with friends a lot. Hopefully mrs right will walk into my life soon :)

Start listening to heavy metal, its like self medication for me ;)

The only thing you'll get by trying to get back with your ex when she's already interested in other guys is a rollercoaster of pain, depression, sleepless nights, and dramma. Trust me i know. I was in love with my ex for 2 years when we broke up and she just plain changed into this mean person i didn't recognize anymore. Its been a year now since we broke up and i still have very strong feelings for her, but i've kept my distance every time she's tried to contact me; just told her to leave it alone. Even though i still love her very much i am dating another girl........can't cry over a girl forever; gotta try and move on. And moving on is all you can do........

S/CBlack95GT said:
Remember: girls are sent by the devil to suck the life blood from men. Date them, have fun, but dont take them seriously. Sad but true.

I hate girls but damit I love to **** them. I just got out of a 4 year relsenship (SP?) It's the hardest thing I have ever gone therew (i cant sp today) We still talk every day the worst is when were hagning and some guy call's her phone f**** S*** wtf 4 year's together and she's given out her number oh well she turned in to a CLUB RAT that's why we broke up:notnice:

more money for the stang :nice:

Dude I was in your boat. Heck and my ex was planning on us getting married and her family was gonna start making plans for it. I walked in and her with another guy. After some depression some heavy drinking, and a few night of crazy irreguard for the law among other things. I had friends that got me through that hard time. Now several years later I meet the girl of my dreams i've been with her for over two years and I will be proposing to her next month. She already said we should get married next summer and I guess we will. So dude life sucks and this **** happens you just got to live and learn. The future holds better things.

fawcett said:
215what thanks, at least someone's got my back. Guero if you got problems with my thread...well just dont f-ing shoot me-thats all I ask. I have enough problems in my life.
-fawcett
lol. sorry guys, was just trying to make a point to cobraguy. you talk about anything in talk not just stangs. sorry again

fawcett said:
Guero if you got problems with my thread...well just dont f-ing shoot me-thats all I ask. I have enough problems in my life.
-fawcett

AHAHAHAHA!!! :rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh: :lol: ROFLMAO!!

Move on! Girls come and go, and once you're over her, you'll be thinking why did I ever go out with her in the first place? TRUST ME!

CManT1914 said:
AHAHAHAHA!!! :rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh: :lol: ROFLMAO!!

Move on! Girls come and go, and once you're over her, you'll be thinking why did I ever go out with her in the first place? TRUST ME!
well said thats exactly what i think of my exes

Who knows guys, some of us may even use Guero. Guns for hire? You could go after all of our ex's. We could either pay you or help with installations.
Haha, Who says the talk section is only for stangs?
WE HAVE OUR OWN HIT MAN!
-fawcett