Read this please HIV warning!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

zgarske1038 said:
give the guy a break he was just trying to help out guys so what if he made a mistake either way he was just looking out for you and others so chill out
it scares people when all it would take is 5 minutes of research and you'd know it's fake.

people really need to stop thinking everything they read is real and think for themselves. :shrug:

people really need to stop thinking everything they read is real and think for themselves.

Amen Brother !!

I was JOKING, I didn't call the Big H.

My WC would have told me WAY before U all !! (Military)

I highly doubt the virus would be viable on a hyperdermic needle for that long anyways. Someone said it already, HIV is a pretty weak virus in comparison to say Hep B without a host organism. If the needle being left there for a fair amount of time it wouldn't survive without blood being around to keep it alive, secondly the chances of infection from being poked by the needle sitting so close to fumes that would kill it. it isn't a huge concern, to me at least. But there is always a risk in a situation like that, although unlikely. I would know I am a medical Lab tech, so this is my professional opinion. :bs:

JonJon said:
it scares people when all it would take is 5 minutes of research and you'd know it's fake.

people really need to stop thinking everything they read is real and think for themselves. :shrug:

Ain't that the truth. It drives me crazy when my family sends me crap like this and I have to tell them to stop it. :nonono:

Status
Not open for further replies.