Read this post about Mustangs on a Dodge forum. Called us RICE

• Sponsors (?)

I couldn't help but to shake my head as I read that lame excuss for a thread. Last time I checked "Rice" was imports not domestics.

• One Dodge Guy States:
I know the old notch backs from the 80's and early 90's with the 5.0L only had 160 hp.

:rolleyes:

Congrats. You beat a V6 Mustang (Or claim to, because as we all know, threads of racing don't really mean chit unless you have a video of it). :D

I've driven plenty of 318 dodges, along with plenty of turd 5L's and depending on the condition of each it would depend.

I've been in some 5L's that were so slow I wanted to pull the 5L badge off of the side of the car. Those were bone stock AOD with a 2.73 gear in the rear, stock timing, so-forth.

I just wonder why so many look at mustangs as a chick car?

You guys shouldn't get your panties in a bunch, look at the pics of those guys trucks. All older dodges. Clearly rednecks that have no clue. One page of posts isn't really not worth the time it takes to sign up there to stir things up.

My buddy's ex-girlfriend's dog's original owner's cousin's 2nd cousin had a 80s something mustang that got beat by a Dodge D50 blah, blah, blah. They're all talk. I have no problens with rednecks, but they seem like the ones that give them a bad name. It's not even worth it to stoop to there level, it may rub off.

It's just another example of "internet generalization"....nothing more. You see it all the time, one person beats another and they generalize ALL owners of said beaten car.

We are no different, how many of us have had some kid in an import rev at us only for us to laugh and drive away? Yet, we all know that there are some nasty imports out there. A friend of mine has a 240sx with some motor from Japan, fully built, turbo. It is nasty fast and would kill most Mustangs on these forums, including mine. By the looks of it, you would think it is just another import with a fart tip.

This guy in an old Dodge beat a 3.8, auto, Mustang...and now all of them are generalizing. I personally don't care what some guy in a Dodge truck thinks of a kid in a V6 Mustang. Hell, to be honest I would be on his side in this situation anyway...nobody in a sub 16s Mustang should be trying to pick a race with anybody.