Really dumb question probably...

Cherk

Nov 21, 2011
Hi guys, I'm new to the forums.

I bought a 2001 Mustang a few weeks ago. Earlier tonight, I took the instrument cluster and gauges out, to try to replace the green LEDs with blue ones. Turns out that I'm one of the unlucky people who gets the green film, and there's no way to get rid of it except for sanding it down and risk losing $200+ if I mess it up.

Is there anyone who knows that they have either a blue film, or no film, and is happy with the green lights? I would be willing to do a swap.. My glass and back has absolutely no scratches, it's in great condition. I'll do all of the work, taking out yours, and putting mine into yours.

I might even pay a little bit if need be. Is anyone willing to do it? I'd prefer someone local, I live in Rome, New York.

I really want blue lights.. I have blue overhead lights, and blue LED strips under the seats and in the foot area, I wanted my entire car to be lit in blue.

Edit: I would also be willing to sign a contract with you, saying that while I do the replacement, if I break anything, I will pay for it.

• Sponsors (?)