Really need help picking U/L Control arms!

cdavego03

Founding Member
Sep 7, 2001
Metro Detroit
I have ssm lowers with upr dbl adjustable uppers. It is too hardcore for me. I want a perfect mix of launching traction with some ability to handle. It is for a street car with c springs, adn 17' wheels and tires. I just want something better than stock. I do not want to spend a lot of money. I would prefer non adjustable control arms to keep it simple. I want it to ride nice but get traction.

thank you
:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

Keep the uppers you have! Why you'd change them is beyond me. I agree that a std MM or similar equivelent lower is what you want. Do NOT change those uppers, they're perfect for you.

I do understand why you say to keep the uppers, I hope to, but I am affraid that with they will be too rough of a ride, and I am not sure how to properly adjust them. pinion angle and all. I have heard nothing but great things from people about the MM control arms, but they are a little pricey. Are there any other companies that offer a control very similar. Gemoetry wise and quality wise.

Thank you.

David

I just purchased a set of these.

DSCF0009.JPG

I have finally come to a conclusion that I will have to pick between the following lower control arms:

I can get both for 170 shipped

UPR solid non adjustable

Pro3i solid non adjustable

I am leaning towards the UPR just because I have upr dbl adjustable uppers that will be on the car too.

I think the Pro3i has better bushings though.

Which you do you think is better