Realmongo Sighting

Realmongo

I prefer to be called "Evil Genius"
Founding Member
Oct 10, 2001
Western Mass
Just to let some of you know, I have somewhat resurfaced and moved across country from Massachusetts out to Washington state where I can easily enjoy harrassing SuperDave, tylers65 and hungrymonkey.

P.S. How did that rear axle work out for you 65stanger?

:banana:

• Sponsors (?)

Hey, welcome back! Ty and the HM need all the harassment you can pour on them; but be good to the Super one.

Since Fritz has already gone to sleep (old age and all that, don't ya know); I'll jump in and tell you that he's happier than a Fuzzy pig in a Gutter. Been going to town on all the parts (check his threads here and in Tech); and you even gave him a little pet (it doesn't eat all that much) hidden in one of the rear brake assemblies! :p

StangDreamin' said:
Hey, welcome back! Ty and the HM need all the harassment you can pour on them; but be good to the Super one.

Since Fritz has already gone to sleep (old age and all that, don't ya know); I'll jump in and tell you that he's happier than a Fuzzy pig in a Gutter. Been going to town on all the parts (check his threads here and in Tech);
Bite me buzzard bait! I was at WORK while you're all a-posting and a-snoring! (I'm the 11P - 7A supervisor now!:nono: )

Realmongo said:
P.S. How did that rear axle work out for you 65stanger?
I just disassembled the brakes this past Sunday, good thing too, although there is still plenty of "meat" left on the shoes, on closer inspection of individual parts (wheel cylinders, etc....) the assemblies as such were toast. One side was missing the self-adjuster assembly all together! I'm gonna strip the self adjusters from the front spindle assy's you gave me, and if they are in good working order I will use them. I'm hoping to clean up the loose scale and rust from the axle tubes, pumpkin and backing plates this week and finish up by POR15-ing them, being careful not to cover the threads on the studs or nuts......I'm also going to do the driveshaft too!:nice:
In the next week or so I will be ordering everything I need to finish up the suspension and steering.....springs (coil and leaf) brake rebuild kit (complete w/ drums for the rear) KYB's, etc.....I'm hoping in another few weeks it'll be warm enough in the AM's that I can get back to the "surgery" on the front clip.................

StangDreamin' said:
and you even gave him a little pet (it doesn't eat all that much) hidden in one of the rear brake assemblies! :p
He don't do much work either! Like you!;):D

Hmmm... Sounds like you have been busy. I hear there is going to be some kind of a meet in Vegas??? I suppose I should get busy and try to find myself a Mustang out here in Washington.

hungrymonkey said:
Vegas??

hey, if you get bored you can come down and borrow one of my cars. Of course you will have to put one of them back together :D
Realmongo said:
Either that or you can just tow me around in one of them behind you.:D
Ya, but you gotta promise to make the "Vrooom vrooom vroom" motor noises for him! :D

StangDreamin' said:
Yeah, now that's an image: Realmongo in one of HM's Stangs; being drug around the Canadian Northwoods by a parts=shedding propane-powered F150!
StangDreamin' said:
Another vision: Realmongo out shooting at propane tanks on burning rafts in the middle of a Canadian lake; cheered on by GBM and the Hungry (Trunk) Monkey.
Realmongo said:
No thanks, I would prefer to live a bit longer and remain out of jail.
Talk about visions........
Realmongo (Moe), HungryMonkey (Larry), and the Gingerbreadman (Curly) behind the bars of a RCMP lock-up!
:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

StangDreamin' said:
Another vision: Realmongo out shooting at propane tanks on burning rafts in the middle of a Canadian lake; cheered on by GBM and the Hungry (Trunk) Monkey.

:rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh: :lol:
talking about propane tanks. I went to a house fire last week that had a bunch of 5 gallon tanks sittin right outside the front door. They were spouting a good 15 foot blowtorch looking flame out of each one. Then they would make a huge pop sound and go out of a second. Then relight.

needless to say, we did not make entry to the house. We did an exterior attack and tried to knock it down. It was pretty cool though.

That said, Josh might already be down here :D

hungrymonkey said:
talking about propane tanks. I went to a house fire last week that had a bunch of 5 gallon tanks sittin right outside the front door. They were spouting a good 15 foot blowtorch looking flame out of each one. Then they would make a huge pop sound and go out of a second. Then relight.

needless to say, we did not make entry to the house. We did an exterior attack and tried to knock it down. It was pretty cool though.

That said, Josh might already be down here :D
Actually, he might be here too! We got banged out yesterday for a house full of explosives.....we cordoned off the block and were on standy-by for four hours while the County PD ESU (Bomb Squad) came out and x-rayed the suspicious parcels, etc.....They nabbed the guy walking back up the block towards us at one point! Finally they opened one parcel and determined it had all the makings except for the
BOOM!
part........... :shrug: