Rear ended by a 1994 nissan altima

okay, i have a 1968 mustang coupe, yah, not all pretty but it runs well. So i was driving along tonight when i look in my rear and see a car, i slow for a light and BAM....he hits me.

So, i am pissed, i get out and look at my car, the lower right side of the rear valence is crushed in, rear back up light works, had some gas leak out from the gas cap...yah, it still works...bumper is a little bent. I was pissed, grabbed my mag light from my car too lok at it then i turn to see his car....damn

poor car....that nissan altimas didn't stand a chance....the grill was in the street till a few cars ran it over and knocked back to the shoulder, his hood...moved back about 4 inches and the left side of the hood is bowed up....left headlight shattered, paring light blown to smithereens.

nothing beats driving a car made out of freakin 100% american steel

hoppe you enjoy this, i gotta go or else i would write more, laters

• Sponsors (?)

Fortunately, you were not injured BUT remember, modern cars are designed to protect PEOPLE rather than resist impact damage. Cars are much less expensive to repair (or replace) than people. Be thankful you weren't rear-ended by a Kennworth logging truck or my F-250HD 4X4!

yup, you are right dave...i talked to my dad last night and he was telling me about the body rigidy of older cars. He said ford cars were pretty well made in the sense that the metal that is used for their frames were very strong. He said cameros are "toy" cars. :)