Rear lower control arm bushings

DSMonsta

Jul 26, 2003
Pennsyltucky
Last weekend I attempted swapping rears. The good news. The new rear is in. The bad news. The bushing for the lower control arm was seized to the bolt. I've looked around but can't find bushings for the lower control arm. Only the upper. I've looked in Summit, Jegs and most of the major auto parts stores. The only ones I've found are for the upper. Are the upper and lower bushings for 8.8s the same?

Thanks in advance.

I'd also like to thank everyone that answered my thread about swapping rears.

• Sponsors (?)

DSMonsta said:
Last weekend I attempted swapping rears. The good news. The new rear is in. The bad news. The bushing for the lower control arm was seized to the bolt. I've looked around but can't find bushings for the lower control arm. Only the upper. I've looked in Summit, Jegs and most of the major auto parts stores. The only ones I've found are for the upper. Are the upper and lower bushings for 8.8s the same?

Thanks in advance.

I'd also like to thank everyone that answered my thread about swapping rears.

New poly bushings are easy to find. Summit, Jegs, etc, etc. You may have to buy the whole rear set though. I got only the lowers last spring, but it was a long search. Summit did not seem to want to find that part number.

I have not seen new replacement rubber bushings.