Rear shock plates for "68 GT

Discussion in 'Classic Mustang Specific Tech' started by housedsquared, Dec 10, 2003.

  1. [/FONT]

    Does anyone know where I can get rear shock plates for my '68 GT? I have looked online, but all I can find are for 65-66 Mustangs.

    I would appreciate any info. :shrug:
  2. I've got a pair. $40?
  3. If you buy a set of Lakewood ( and maybe some other brand) traction bars, you'll get the shock plates and the benefit of better traction
  4. The plates are also different between the 8 and 9" rears too.
  5. I've got some under rider traction bars for sale also. May be sold though.