• Sponsors (?)

wingless

with stock wheels
cobraskirt3.jpg

not so stock wheels.
wheels0.jpg

wheels1.jpg

You have the largest sig in the world Jason :eek:

Hey hot stuff, big daddy is still waiting on a shipping quote. I don't like to ask twice, but since you're giving me a good deal I'll let it slide ;).

I always said black fr500s or the ford gt wheels for my car, but the dished bullitts look so badass on your car. how much was shipping? even with www.shiptohawaii.com it comes out to like $100 per wheel :(.

Stang|ess said:
You have the largest sig in the world Jason :eek:

Hey hot stuff, big daddy is still waiting on a shipping quote. I don't like to ask twice, but since you're giving me a good deal I'll let it slide ;).

I always said black fr500s or the ford gt wheels for my car, but the dished bullitts look so badass on your car. how much was shipping? even with www.shiptohawaii.com it comes out to like $100 per wheel :(.

I try.. I try :cool:

:D

san~man said:
I do have an auto, but I don't smoke. My mom died of lung cancer and I despise cigarettes.

But, my auto does smoke, most other cars that is :nice:

You know the pic wasn't meant to be mean, don't you? :D

If you had a s281 spoiler (i have one for sale ;)) youd keep the batmobile on the ground :nice:

Stangsgrl said:
To me the '03 cobra spoiler is just enough to where it looks nice but not nakie. The s-281 looks like it sticks out too far at some angles and I've seen some on this site where it's started to sag some in odd places. I would've liked the s-351 but that bad boy is $350 compared to $200 for the 281.

only the 3 piece spoiler sags near the ends. i really wish I went with the 1 piece instead of the 3 piece :(.