Rear spoiler opinions needed........

• Sponsors (?)

whoahh......? fill me in......dd front wheels? are u bluffin/// where did u get those deep dish front wheels....i got 18 black dd bullits and i saw nowhere in mags or the net front dd wheels.....unless those are rear's

dsg03bullitt said:
whoahh......? fill me in......dd front wheels? are u bluffin/// where did u get those deep dish front wheels....i got 18 black dd bullits and i saw nowhere in mags or the net front dd wheels.....unless those are rear's

No, they aren't rears. The offset is perfect. I don't know where my friend ordered them from, and I'm not telling :D

dsg03bullitt said:
96' svt venom.....not to start nothin but i think san man's 99+ gt will take u...

Oh its on:D "And in the left corner!!"
My mods include and are limited to: K&N coldair, Centerforce Dual Friction, Steeda cable and quadrant, FRPP Alum. Driveshaft, Pro 5.0 4:10s, Bassani Catted X & and Cat-Back, sitting on 555r 275s w/ stock rims, and one good Driver:nice:
I dont think theres a track we can meet up on though, Id love to have a show-down:SNSign: Iam not sure where a little grass shack on a big lava rock is?? Is that near California???

96_SVT_VeNoM said:
Oh its on:D "And in the left corner!!"
My mods include and are limited to: K&N coldair, Centerforce Dual Friction, Steeda cable and quadrant, FRPP Alum. Driveshaft, Pro 5.0 4:10s, Bassani Catted X & and Cat-Back, sitting on 555r 275s w/ stock rims, and one good Driver:nice:
I dont think theres a track we can meet up on though, Id love to have a show-down:SNSign:

Ya, unless you come here or I go there :nice:

Here's my power mods:
Accufab 75mm TB/upper combo, 2800 stall PI convertor, Jerry Mod'd valve body, Hooker LT and O/R X pipe, Bassani X, chip (forgot from who). Also got MM LCA's and PHB but my car isn't really set up for straight line weight transfer, but it doesn't do too badly.

I think it'd be a good race for sure!

I'd Love to!!!! Were you at though:shrug:
I do work 6 days a week. I think theres quite a few stangnet guys from cali??? They would show up. California Speedway does have all day Free-4-alls once a month on saturdays at there track. And in October they are having fun ford weekend.

Stang|ess said:
only the 3 piece spoiler sags near the ends. i really wish I went with the 1 piece instead of the 3 piece :(.

ohh ok, i'll keep that in mind.
i thought i had an '03 cobra trunk/spoiler commin but the way the dude shipped it, i got it all cracked and stuff. returned it & am hopefully getting my money back. :(
now i'm back to square one. :notnice:

Stangsgrl said:
ohh ok, i'll keep that in mind.
i thought i had an '03 cobra trunk/spoiler commin but the way the dude shipped it, i got it all cracked and stuff. returned it & am hopefully getting my money back. :(
now i'm back to square one. :notnice:

Damn.. That sucks! He should've packaged it better! :nonono: