Reasons it's great to be a guy!

CManT1914

Feb 5, 2004
Killeen, Texas
No offense intended to our female stangers, I have tons of respect for women.

But there are some reasons it's just awesome to be a guy! List things you like about being a guy. I'll start.

1) Normal bodily functions, such as burping, farting, and spitting are OKAY!

2) Guns (don't see too many girls blowing things up with shotguns!)

3) Being fat is no big deal!

4) Full-contact sports (don't see too many girls playing tackle football either!)

Your turn!

• Sponsors (?)

Not bad but think of it this way on the last one if its a girl playing tackle football you prolly have no interest in tackling her.

I dated a girl that spit. (she was bi)
My gf burps more than I do sometimes.
Never dated a fat chick but hell who wants to?
Also heck my gf is more accurate with a gun than I am (her dad is a cop).
If a girl farted near me the dude for real I'm getting the hell out of there and fast.

Now if you say you would hate to have 9 orgasms in a night your a damn fool, we might actually die from it but what a ride that would be..... lol

We dont have babies... and the older we get the more distinguished we get... (women still find old ass Sean Connery hot, lucky b*****d..)

xr8d302 said:
Men don't have to orgasm 9 times to consider it a great night.....one shot and I'm happy and done.

1) We can wake up, put a clean undershirt on, spray on some Axe, put some gel in our hair, and still look presentable.

2) We have natural physical strength.

3) Like 95vert said, we can **** a whole bunch of diff. chicks and not be called :taco:s.

4) We don't have to be wasted off our ass at parties in order to have fun. (well at least i don't)

5) We don't need to shave our arm pits.

6) Our hair cuts are 20 dollars or less.

7) We can wear the same shoes longer periods of time (years).

8) We don't have to watch our weight. (some of us)

9) No makeup.

10) Soap and water is all that is needed when taking a shower. No herbal and shower toy ****.

I'm out of ideas.

WhiteStallionGT said:
1) We can wake up, put a clean undershirt on, spray on some Axe, put some gel in our hair, and still look presentable.

2) We have natural physical strength.

3) Like 95vert said, we can **** a whole bunch of diff. chicks and not be called :taco:s.

4) We don't have to be wasted off our ass at parties in order to have fun. (well at least i don't)

5) We don't need to shave our arm pits.

6) Our hair cuts are 20 dollars or less.

7) We can wear the same shoes longer periods of time (years).

8) We don't have to watch our weight. (some of us)

9) No makeup.

10) Soap and water is all that is needed when taking a shower. No herbal and shower toy ****.

I'm out of ideas.

Great ones man
I'll probly use the some already said because it's so true.

1- We get BJs.
2- No makeups
3- I wear the same pair of shoes for at least 1 year, winter or summer.
4- We can write our name WITHOUT our hands in snow.
5- Physical sports (hockey!)
6- Comb doesn't exist.
7- Haircuts cost 10 bucks.
8- We'r born knowing how to drive a stick. (car that is :) )
9- Less shaving!
10- No need to buy new clothes everyday.

im out of ideas aswell.

MysteryMachine said:
ha ha yeah like the time i made my girl orgasm 21 times and I went once. I has happy **** i was more excited that I made her cum 21 times them then me getting off
Bullsheet, after 3 orgasms she shouldn't be able to think, let alone count. And after 4 times you should be bored. :D

MysteryMachine said:
Nah it happens you just ain't that good bro LOL. hell i wasn't bored i was having a great time. Never been with a girl as good as her
Hehe. I do fine.

And can you say, fake fake fake. Now say that 5 more times and what you have left she actually had . . . maybe.