Reasons it's great to be a guy!

SuperDust22 said:
No one ever said if it isn't a stock color it is gay. Jinx likes to make things up

Dustin

So what if he does? It's the goddamn internet! You're not supposed to believe anything you read on the internet for ****s sake! Who gives a rats ass if it's lime green? Does it have a 4 ft. aluminum double stack wing? 6" chrome fart can? 6 different colored fenders? 60 sets of fog lights? Altezza's? More stickers than horsepower? NO! I don't think just because it's lime green it makes him a ricer.

• Sponsors (?)

CManT1914 said:
:Word: FWIW, I absolutely HATE that chameleon or whatever it's called crap. I don't remember whose car is painted that color, but I HATE it! (not the car, just the color). So all that your car is gay because it's not laser red or vibrant red (or any other stock color) crap is total bull****.

you and i are on the same page here, man.

I could give a f*ucking ***** if his car was p*ssy pink.. He likes it its his he paid for it big *****ing deal... If you have a problem with it pay for it to be painted another damn color. Ho*y **** we are acting like a bunch of high school girls but I love you all :)

stanglvrsgrl said:
I could give a f*ucking ***** if his car was p*ssy pink.. He likes it its his he paid for it big *****ing deal... If you have a problem with it pay for it to be painted another damn color. Ho*y **** we are acting like a bunch of high school girls but I love you all :)

lol, high schol girls.......... i lvoe you too!

Isnt there a difference between a girl "cumming" and having an "orgasm"? Jinx could have made a girl cum 21 times....or 15 or 10 or **** 5. I know with my girl, there is a difference between "cumming" and having a "orgasm" that takes all her energy out. Lets not act like we dont over exaggerate when telling stories...**** we are guys...THATS WHAT WE DO! lol :rlaugh:

And what the hell is wrong with you guys and talking about guys paint color? Big ****ing deal. Is it your car? Underglow lights? Ok...so u dont like them. So now he's a ricer just cause he likes something you dont like? Guys throw around the ricer term with anything they dont like. What about that guy with the red stang who has the zex kit...i cant think of his name...he's not on alot anymore, but he had red underglow lights. Maybe since his car was still red, he didnt get talked about.

This is flat out rediculous. Guys telling crazy stories are one thing...but guys acting like they are in high school talking **** about eachother for no reason...but just because is even worse. Thats ruining this place more than the bull**** stories you guys are referring to.

I just cant get over the fact that you guys are making such a big deal over a paint color.

This is a damn shame. Grown men acting like ass clowns. GROW UP:nonono:

CManT1914 said:
So what if he does? It's the goddamn internet! You're not supposed to believe anything you read on the internet for ****s sake! Who gives a rats ass if it's lime green? Does it have a 4 ft. aluminum double stack wing? 6" chrome fart can? 6 different colored fenders? 60 sets of fog lights? Altezza's? More stickers than horsepower? NO! I don't think just because it's lime green it makes him a ricer.

Who ever said **** to you. Wanna talk about high school girls, people like you want to get into **** that in no way has anything to do with them. How about you shut the **** up and stay out of it.

Dustin

stanglvrsgrl said:

There is a another person that can stay out of it.

Dustin

SuperDust22 said:
Who ever said **** to you. Wanna talk about high school girls, people like you want to get into **** that in no way has anything to do with them. How about you shut the **** up and stay out of it.

Dustin

lol, i'm not trying tos tart anyting. It's my tehread anyway, I can post whateber the **** I want. I'm just saying it seems liek a lot of guys give Jinx **** becuase his car is lime green. Also, im not the one who posted about high school girls.

OT- What are some reasons that its great to be a guy?

Wait .... no, that WAS the topic.

One thing I can't figure out, though ...... even if he had a BS story ..... what does that have to do with the color his car is painted?

nmcgrawj said:
And what the hell is wrong with you guys and talking about guys paint color? Big ****ing deal. Is it your car? Underglow lights? Ok...so u dont like them. So now he's a ricer just cause he likes something you dont like? Guys throw around the ricer term with anything they dont like. What about that guy with the red stang who has the zex kit...i cant think of his name...he's not on alot anymore, but he had red underglow lights. Maybe since his car was still red, he didnt get talked about.

I just cant get over the fact that you guys are making such a big deal over a paint color.

This is a damn shame. Grown men acting like ass clowns. GROW UP:nonono:

Post pictures up of his car on a another forum where no one knows him. What kind of response do you think he will get? Jinx is a joke, too many times I get on here and I can't believe some of the **** i read. Then I post anything is tech, I might get one or two reponses. Do you know why, it is cause everyone is in the talk BSing. Stangnet has turned into a joke. There is a couple good people left.

And you are talking about Pauls car with the red underglows.

Dustin

SuperDust22 said:

Dustin

Dude, whats your problem? Is everything ok with you? It seems like you have a lot of built up anger inside. RELAX! SERIOUSLY! Its not that deep.:p

And when someone is talking a rediculous amount of **** about someone, then there is nothing wrong with standing up for the person if they want to.:shrug:

And for crying out loud, i can see arguing about strokers or cams or whats considered a street car (classic 5SpeedGT arguements), but getting all bent out of shape over the INTERNET is rediculous. Big deal...its a green car....with green lights. He likes it. You dont. Get the **** over it. :notnice:

SuperDust22 said:
Post pictures up of his car on a another forum where no one knows him. What kind of response do you think he will get? Jinx is a joke, too many times I get on here and I can't believe some of the **** i read. Then I post anything is tech, I might get one or two reponses. Do you know why, it is cause everyone is in the talk BSing. Stangnet has turned into a joke. There is a couple good people left.

Dustin

It's true, theer's a lot less tech stuff nowadays. I haven't been here near as long as some of you gys,, but it seems a lot of knowledgeable guys dont post here anyore. but that doesnt give any resason to rag on a guiy because of the color of his car.

CManT1914 said:
lol, i'm not trying tos tart anyting. It's my tehread anyway, I can post whateber the **** I want. I'm just saying it seems liek a lot of guys give Jinx **** becuase his car is lime green. Also, im not the one who posted about high school girls.

I don't just give Jinx **** cuase of his car. Even if he had a normal car I would still give him ****. I guess you guy must never read his posts.

Dustin

SuperDust22 said:

Dustin

Like i said, colors, mods, anything u do is what you like. Who cares if no one likes it, he does, respect him for that and let it go.

Ok, is jinx the only one posting the stupid **** we read? I think not. So go talk about all the other guys at the same time.

I agree with you on the tech posting situation. I made the mistake of making a tech post in the talk section about a oldsmobile...i should have known that was not gonna get any responses.

Yea, thats his name. Paul.

Jinx may be a disgrace to StangNet (in your eyes) ..... but one things for damn sure ..... you're a disgrace to the earth. Dude I was kool till you took everyhting personal .... then started jumping on everyone else. Dude, you have a serious problem. You might need to get some help. Take that back ... you DO need to. This is the internet. If you don't like someone ...... is there even a point in saying it? ..... let alone getting your panties in a wad over it.

SeventyMach1 said:
Jinx may be a disgrace to StangNet (in your eyes) ..... but one things for damn sure ..... you're a disgrace to the earth. Dude I was kool till you took everyhting personal .... then started jumping on everyone else. Dude, you have a serious problem. You might need to get some help. Take that back ... you DO need to. This is the internet. If you don't like someone ...... is there even a point in saying it? ..... let alone getting your panties in a wad over it.

Disgrace to eath? Becuase I think Jinx car is ugly. At least I am honest. Dude I am glad you use to be cool with me since i have no idea who the hell you are.

Dustin

eades5.0 said:
Haha..I agree his car is the ugliest Mustang I can think of, but if he likes it that is fine with me (to each there own)

Come on, lets be real, here goes the exagerrating thing again.

So you are telling me that the thread that xrd302(aaron) posted with all the ricer stangs in it look better than his?

Point is, i can go do a search and find a million riced out stangs that look much worse than his. No need to try to make the guy feel like **** for no reason.