Reasons it's great to be a guy!

• Sponsors (?)

SuperDust22 said:
Disgrace to eath? Becuase I think Jinx car is ugly. At least I am honest. Dude I am glad you use to be cool with me since i have no idea who the hell you are.

Dustin

Wow...i dont think the 94-95 section of being a "cool group of guys" is quickly disappearing.:nonono:

Its not that you think its ugly. **** i dont care for the color. I dont care fo the forest green colors either. I dont understand half of what Aaron(xrd302) posts to go along with alot of other guys here....but big deal. You dont see me trying to rip them apart over BS.

You can be honest, but the way you are being honest is rude and disrespectful. Thats why i think he said you were a "disgrace to the earth" which was a bit much but we got the idea.

To think, people are getting so bent out of shape from a paint color and what the posts that one guy makes...yet his posts blend right in with everyone(not everyone 100%) but the majority of other people. I could see if his posts didnt belong in the threads he makes them in, but they go right along with the theme. So again, whats the big deal?

SuperDust22 said:
Disgrace to eath?

No ...... EARTH.

I've been here forever. So, just for record .... before the crash where I lost my screen name ... I had a higher PC than you have NOW. So I've been here for a long time. So the question is ..... who the **** are you.

SeventyMach1 said:
No ...... EARTH.

I've been here forever. So, just for record .... before the crash where I lost my screen name ... I had a higher PC than you have NOW. So I've been here for a long time. So the question is ..... who the **** are you.

Wow congratulations on the post count. That just means you waste more of your life away on stangnet. You are the one claiming to use to be cool with me not the other way around.

Dustin

Why do you keep saying that?

Can you just NOT READ? I NEVER said I was cool with you. So don't say I did. Look again. I said "I was kool". Notice the "with you" is not present.

So what my first post meant .... was that I was cool with the post & the **** talking going on. I, in no way, was referring to YOU.

I just learned that there are other details that arent present here....makes sense...there are always 2 sides to a story. Things make much more sense to me. So i take back the questions about why guys are acting the way they are.

My bad.:cheers:

Let the **** talking continue....wait...let me go grab some pop corn first:rlaugh:

nmcgrawj said:
I just learned that there are other details that arent present here....makes sense...there are always 2 sides to a story. Things make much more sense to me. So i take back the questions about why guys are acting the way they are.

My bad.:cheers:

Let the **** talking continue....wait...let me go grab some pop corn first:rlaugh:

naw i am done

dustin

Stupid focking GM needs to revive the Camero so we have a target for our anger. This stang on stang bashing sucks.

OK, lets pick the closest near pony car and bash on those ***s. What's it gonna be - G6, Charger (stupid 4door grocery getter)?

GRGT1994 said:
Stupid focking GM needs to revive the Camero so we have a target for our anger. This stang on stang bashing sucks.

OK, lets pick the closest near pony car and bash on those ***s. What's it gonna be - G6, Charger (stupid 4door grocery getter)?
i say charger!!! how the fok do you take a legendary car like that and make it into a 4-dr??? i don't give a damn about practicality or "changing with the times"--when it comes to a car of that stature, you don't do something like that to it. if they wanted a 4-dr sedan that badly, they should've come up w/ a different name!

Ram000 said:
i say charger!!! how the fok do you take a legendary car like that and make it into a 4-dr??? i don't give a damn about practicality or "changing with the times"--when it comes to a car of that stature, you don't do something like that to it. if they wanted a 4-dr sedan that badly, they should've come up w/ a different name!

I dont know the charger has started to grow on me. I have seen real mean looking ones driving around lately.

Dustin

1933.jpg

THAT'S what the charger needs to look like, minus the "thug" styling, but 2-door and muscular looking and performing!!!

Attachments

• 1933.jpg
    1933.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 59
Ram000 said:
1933.jpg

THAT'S what the charger needs to look like, minus the "thug" styling, but 2-door and muscular looking and performing!!!

That is a nice looking car. My uncle brad just bought a Charger RT... its got some nice grunt but the car weighs something like 4200 pounds and it feels like your pushing a dead whale down the beach in terms of handling.

Kinda funny charger story... my uncle had a 95 vette and a 2001 stang which he traded straight up for the charger plus like 2gs. The 2001 stang was pretty worked, intake and all the bolt ons, 373 gears, etc. Even though he's keeping the charger, he asked me the other day for a ride to look at... a 93 Fox! Gotta love the stangs!!

Attachments

• 1933.jpg
    1933.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 62