Recaro Swap To Premium Seats What Works

1st post since I got a new 5.0
I got a crazy deal on a 15 Premium PP it has the upgraded recaros which are awesome looking and cool for a ride but as my DD I want my pwr/heated and vented seats back!! So what I am wondering is what is in the current car or wiring harness, will I be able to plug in for power and heated seats? What about the vented do they work with the AC system and have ducts or what? Obviously I'm missing control buttons but I'm sure I can figure something out
I might be one of a kind but the recaros are not gonna last long for me driving everyday.
Ps 3.73 gears are fantastic I do love this car to death

• Sponsors (?)

I know how you feel, living in greater Cleveland, I need my heated seats. Besides, the premium leather seats are much more comfortable for a DD than the recaros. All modern fords use a CAN-bus network where everything is tied together. Even if the harnesses are there, I highly doubt you could get the heaters to work thru the factory switches. Mine are in the touchscreen radio, so I would imagine yours would have been also. If you find the seats you want, your best bet is to wire the power seat motors direct to the battery, and rig up your own switch for the heaters. The seat heaters have 3 positions, I don't know about the cooling part yet, I just got mine a month ago and it hasn't been warm enough to use them.

Well if a simple flash of the computer or flash of of the electronic setup is all that is needed then that's no big deal. I thought I have seen the heater/vent seat setup as a button on console and not as a screen option but that's why I am asking here
I am familiar with how newer cars work, I work for a dealer but it's not ford
Perfect situation is the vented seats have there own setup and motor on actual seat... and plugin those bitches. I'll drive this car till 100k miles and smile the whole way!!

I know how you feel, living in greater Cleveland, I need my heated seats. Besides, the premium leather seats are much more comfortable for a DD than the recaros. All modern fords use a CAN-bus network where everything is tied together. Even if the harnesses are there, I highly doubt you could get the heaters to work thru the factory switches. Mine are in the touchscreen radio, so I would imagine yours would have been also. If you find the seats you want, your best bet is to wire the power seat motors direct to the battery, and rig up your own switch for the heaters. The seat heaters have 3 positions, I don't know about the cooling part yet, I just got mine a month ago and it hasn't been warm enough to use them.
The cooling function of the S-550 seats has 3 positions also. First time I used them, I felt like I had spilled a cold drink on my seat. Lol.

The cooling function of the S-550 seats has 3 positions also. First time I used them, I felt like I had spilled a cold drink on my seat. Lol.