recommendations needed for supporting blower parts.

fastf50rd

Jan 17, 2003
mass.
I just bought a paxton sn93 complete for $450 bucks. Could you guys tell me some good places to get my supporting parts. Should i be all set if i get a 255 in tank pump, 24lb injectors or should i get bigger, a regulator, maf, and gauges. It comes with a FMU, do you reccommend getting 42lb injectors, or run the FMU? Thanks
Matt

• Sponsors (?)

fastf50rd said:
I just bought a paxton sn93 complete for $450 bucks. Could you guys tell me some good places to get my supporting parts. Should i be all set if i get a 255 in tank pump, 24lb injectors or should i get bigger, a regulator, maf, and gauges. It comes with a FMU, do you reccommend getting 42lb injectors, or run the FMU? Thanks
Matt
How much boost do you plan on running? I would stick with the 255 lb/hr pump, and I would think about an inline unit too. I would always run an FMU if I were you. With the sn93, I believe you can only spin like 7 or 8 pounds of boost, right? If so, I think you could get away with 30's, and 36's would be a little more on the safe side. IMO, 42's are overkill - but it is your motor we're talking about.

Joe

Nope, i got it off a buddy of mine. It's not for a 93, it's just the older model of the novi's. It's gonna be makin 8 lbs of boost. It's set up specifically for our cars brackets, piping, etc. Could you guys give me some well proven companies for the parts i need.

fastf50rd said:
Nope, i got it off a buddy of mine. It's not for a 93, it's just the older model of the novi's. It's gonna be makin 8 lbs of boost. It's set up specifically for our cars brackets, piping, etc. Could you guys give me some well proven companies for the parts i need.
Walbro and Holley make just about every fuel pump for our cars. Go with FMS or Bosch for injectors. Kirban are the only FPR's I've heard good things about. What other parts are you getting?

Joe