Recommended Suspension Build up

• Sponsors (?)

whats up..I am a newbie here as i just got my first GT..(ls1 guy before) and from what I understand is the Eibach Pro-Kit is probably what your looking for..thats considered a medium drop, also checkout the steeda sport springs. It is recommended if you drop your more then 1.5 inches to get caster/camber plates and springs/shocks..the plates are more essential as if you do not get them, uneven tire wear and alignment problems will occur. and if you dont get shocks, they will die within a year. The stock shocks wont be able to handle the drop. Bilsten and Tokicko or recommended for shocks. and M****** Motosports for the plates, dont remember the name. hope this helps!!

No matter what drop you put on a car, id probably go with some CC plates just for the added safety. Overtime, your tires will thank you. For springs id reccomend some FMS "C" springs or the Steeda Sports. Nice subtle drop and not really "slammed". If you want a smoother ride you could pick up some nice adjustable shocks/struts or if you want the best go for some coil-overs :)

Just buy the Maximum Motorsports grip in a box kit. It has everything you will ever need. It might be expensive, but just do it all at once. Or else get some Steeda sports springs. That is what I have and I am very pleased with them.