Recovering Corvette Owner Looking For A Terminator.

Sammos311

Dec 30, 2016
Hey ! My names Sam and I've been a Mustang fan for a really really long time (I saw carrol at a car show when I was six, since then basically) but when I was 16 I bought a c4 corvette because horsepower was cheap. Man was it horrible. But now I want a terminator and can't afford a full one so I'm looking for one with a blown motor or tranny or wrecked ! If you know of one or where to look please let me know.

• Sponsors (?)

Hey ! My names Sam and I've been a Mustang fan for a really really long time (I saw carrol at a car show when I was six, since then basically) but when I was 16 I bought a c4 corvette because horsepower was cheap. Man was it horrible. But now I want a terminator and can't afford a full one so I'm looking for one with a blown motor or tranny or wrecked ! If you know of one or where to look please let me know.
Welcome to stangnet.

You might post a new thread in the '96-'04 general talk subforum. The guys there might have something for you.

Corvettes are fine cars other than being chevy's. A terminator would be sweet, but you're right about the price.

Good to have you with us.