Red 91 Mustang LX 5.0 5 Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotrodcuda

Jun 28, 2009
What we have here is 1991 Mustang LX 5.0 Hatchback w/ 150,000 miles. I had the motor rebuilt 3 years ago and I have only put 10,000 miles on since then. It was bored .030 over w/ Sealed Power Coated Pistons. With these pistons you can use NOS, Turbo or supercharger. I also put a Ford Motorsport B303 cam,and new Cloyes double roller timing chain. I had the heads rebuilt also. New Valves, springs, retainers, locks, and Ford Motorsport 1.6 pedestal Mount Roller Rockers with a 3 angle valve job. Heads have been port gasket match to lower intake and upper has been ported and polished. I also polished the upper plenum. I installed 4 hole 19lb fuel injectors, accell fuel presure regulator, bbk 190 lph fuel pump and bbk cold air intake. I have a set of bbk uderdrive pulleys but I pulled them off because of cooling and charging issues. I also installed a 130 amp alternator conversion because of stereo system. The system was stolen a few weeks ago though. I have a new cd player going in this week. A couple of years ago I had the original T5 reubuilt with all new gear clusters and syncros. It has a Ram Stock replacement clutch. I also have a Zoom Kevlar Clutch for racing purposes.Exhaust consist of CAM Stainless 1 5/8" Headers, BBK Off Road X-Pipe, and Flowmaster 50 Series Mufflers. It has new tires BFG G-Force Sports. Car was painted Viper Red 4 Years ago and is lookin great. Has Paint chips here and there just from driving it. No Major damage at all. Interior is in good condition for its age. Drivers seat has some minor tears just from getting in and out. Has new Rubber backed Carpet and leather Shifter boot. Has sirius Sat Radio also. This car drives and handles great. COLD A/C!! Buy today drive it to California Today. I Drove th Branson last August for the Shepard of the Hills Car Show and got alot of compliments on it. I'm asking 6500.00 obo. I'm looking for a Dodge 2500 P/U 1998-2008 w/ V10,5.9 Gas, or Hemi Trades welcome will give more $$ for the difference. Car is located in western Arkansas. Email me @ [email protected] for Pics

Attachments

• Email1.JPG
    Email1.JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 210
  • Email2.JPG
    Email2.JPG
    169.9 KB · Views: 206
  • Sponsors (?)

Need to sell

I really need a tow vehicle before race season. If anybody is interested i'll take 6000.00 just so I can get started on the truck buying process. Thanks
Call me @ 479-597-9579

Status
Not open for further replies.