redline timeattack california speedway w/pics

iapexl8r

Apr 1, 2005
hey guys went racing july 20 @ california speedway with redline they just started a vintage muscle car class. it is a time trial race and is a whole lotta fun. ( Redline: Time Attack!! ) thats me in the red sleevless shirt holding the third place plaque.
here are some pics...
calSpeedCone.jpg

PICT0524-1.jpg

PICT0568.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

9K1K2332.jpg

IMG_0743.jpg

IMG_0760.jpg

anyone want to come join the fun???? well check us out @ alltimeracing.com !:flag:

• Sponsors (?)

hey guys went racing july 20 @ california speedway with redline they just started a vintage muscle car class. it is a time trial race and is a whole lotta fun. ( Redline: Time Attack!! ) thats me in the red sleevless shirt holding the third place plaque.
here are some pics...
calSpeedCone.jpg

PICT0524-1.jpg

PICT0568.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

9K1K2332.jpg

IMG_0743.jpg

IMG_0760.jpg

anyone want to come join the fun???? well check us out @ alltimeracing.com !:flag:

Congrats on the third place, looks like a fun time. Were the last two pics part of the prize package for placing? :jaw: :D If so I don't know how 1st or 2nd could be much better. :shrug: :rlaugh::rlaugh:

Bad timing on my part........

So I'm reading this thread fter getting home from work; and I'm calmly perusing iapexl8r's post-race pictures as Mrs StDr looks over my shoulder......

"What is that you're looking at?" I reply that iapexl8r just took part in a road race and that he placed third....
"See, that's him in the red shirt and I guess the 2nd place guy is the short dude in the black shirt"

"Where's the first place winner?"

"He probably had his own picture with the "racetrack super-model" but our guy got her to pose with his car"

"Oh, okaaa-aa-yyyyy" :rolleyes:

Somehow, now I'm in trouble :shrug:
WTH did she start to get jealous?
Sheese! :nonono:

well the "short" guy and I were hanging out with the track girls in our garage drinking our beer (after race celebration) when they were were calling us to the podium so we never got to see the guy who took first. they run several classes at the same time so its confusing we didnt know we won anything. here's a link i didnt post cuz you can see her panties. this is the cuda' that belongs to tim (2nd place winer)All Time Racing