remember i won the $20,000 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors(?)

StangNet created a new car social app called knowmoto! Add your Mustang or post a photo in the knowmoto app and enter for a chance at a $100 gift card from LMR. Click the LMR Logo for more about the knowmoto Mega Thread!

d98gt

Founding Member
Mar 14, 2002
SE Texas
Mity, hopefully you won't take this the wrong way, however are you born/raised in Penn? I've always "pictured" you as foreign by the way you typed :shrug:

mity2

I like Pro3 and all I got was this crappy CT.
Jul 24, 2003
StateCollege PA
community.webshots.com
d98gt said:
Mity, hopefully you won't take this the wrong way, however are you born/raised in Penn? I've always "pictured" you as foreign by the way you typed :shrug:

Your right and wrong.

I was born outside of US. For that, I am a foreign. I lived there until i was 10. Then i moved to AnnArbor MI back in late 87. Then i moved to NY in 92, then i moved PA in 04.

Technicaly, i am a American, as both my parents are us citizen, as am I. I also have citizenship elsewhere as well. Nowdays, having dual citizen is impossible. But back in 95 when i turned 18, Uncle sam didn't give a hoot how many citizenship I had, as long as I paid income tax. lol Not no more. u have to chose when your 18
So i lived 19 out of 29 years of my life in US. Just my spelling never got better for whatever the reason. And i guess it'll never well.

If you talk to me over the phone, you'll never know tho

Status
Not open for further replies.