remember i won the $20,000 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

lol im just playing hahah, but i only have 4k left......this is what i spent it on.........well they gave me 16.3k after taxes so i spent 10k on college debts, bought my parents a nice bay window for there house, clothes, and now i have 4 k lol.......

DocG2828 said:
That 68 is what mustangs would have looked like if rice existed back in the 60's. I love old muscle cars, but that thing is hideous. And why does everyone relate all 60's mustangs back to Eleanor...

BTW....that red mustang w/ the park bench is the ****zle.

how is that rice?

i think kid is Fake.
He posted while back that he is looking for V-6 for his bro, then said he have 03 Cobra, now his sig says he have GT, but he is looking to buy riced out v-6? I don't even think he really won $20000 to be honest. something just don't sound right...

And here are some of the reason...
View attachment 439558

i wanna see the copy of ticket, or this 03 cobra you have or 01 GT that you traded your 03 Cobra for...
don't mean to bust on highschool kid, but seriously..
View attachment 439560
View attachment 439562
View attachment 439564

Who are you really? Are you Lou, or Ted, or Romaine? :shrug:

mity2 said:
i think kid is Fake.
He posted while back that he is looking for V-6 for his bro, then said he have 03 Cobra, now his sig says he have GT, but he is looking to buy riced out v-6? I don't even think he really won $20000 to be honest. something just don't sound right...

And here are some of the reason...
View attachment 439504

i wanna see the copy of ticket, or this 03 cobra you have or 01 GT that you traded your 03 Cobra for...
don't mean to bust on highschool kid, but seriously..
View attachment 439506
View attachment 439508
View attachment 439510

Who are you really? Are you Lou, or Ted, or Romaine? :shrug:

:lol: :rlaugh:

u just got
this-pc-is-owned.jpg

Attachments

• this-pc-is-owned.jpg
    this-pc-is-owned.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 59
mity2 said:
i think kid is Fake.
He posted while back that he is looking for V-6 for his bro, then said he have 03 Cobra, now his sig says he have GT, but he is looking to buy riced out v-6? I don't even think he really won $20000 to be honest. something just don't sound right...:
wow, I am having a hard to reading that for some reason..... its like someone erased all the nouns..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.