Remember ol bessie?

diablostang

Sep 21, 2004
Raleigh, NC
Okay, maybe not ol bessie... but the old Diablostang?

She's looking STOCK now... :notnice: just posted her up for sale on several forums. Everything else is gone, body goes now. It'll be nice to have more room on the driveway though.

Gone from:

mustanghoodbi5.jpg

repstickerld1.jpg

img0376md2.jpg

img0390mediumlt1.jpg

to:

dsc01788uv2.jpg

I miss the bad-to-the-bone attitude that car had... but my Cobra has more power, carves the corners like nobodies business yet still keeps the leather and A/C. :nice:

I definitely have thew cam envy though. :( Miss that lope.

Oh, and for your enjoyment:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QGwi0FK_x2Q

:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

Attachments

• mustanghoodbi5.jpg
    mustanghoodbi5.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 60
  • repstickerld1.jpg
    repstickerld1.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 54
  • img0376md2.jpg
    img0376md2.jpg
    487.5 KB · Views: 100
  • img0390mediumlt1.jpg
    img0390mediumlt1.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 82
  • dsc01788uv2.jpg
    dsc01788uv2.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 51
  • Sponsors (?)

boost and a full suspension will make a car fast and handle well. it's still hard to believe that this car is that much faster than that 347 was ... that this was bad!

was the griggs stuff expensive? and how is the ride? i want to upgrade my suspension so it can handle as well as or better than a M3.

why did your father make you get rid of the 95 again? and do you have the same rules with this one?

boost and a full suspension will make a car fast and handle well. it's still hard to believe that this car is that much faster than that 347 was ... that this was bad!

was the griggs stuff expensive? and how is the ride? i want to upgrade my suspension so it can handle as well as or better than a M3.

why did your father make you get rid of the 95 again? and do you have the same rules with this one?

Well, the Cobra has a built 4.6 with a blower = 405 RWHP (after I pullied it down.. used to have over 440)

The Griggs stuff is going for $5,500ish in total, + install. My Dad just got the complete Maximum Motorsports setup (same thing I have, different brand) he spent $6,550 installed, and got a 14% discount on the MM Stuff too.

Ride... well, you feel every bump, but it's not like teeth jarring.. I personally am fine with it, I wouldn't mind daily driving it all the time. Once you drive a car witht his much suspension, you'll never go back.

I got in trouble with the 94 for doing the donuts in the video up there.. Cops showed up in the parking lot, called my Dad etc. He had a rule that if I got in trouble, he'd take the car.. long story, but after I decided to sell it, we worked it out since I still have a perfect driving record, but I decided to sell the 94 anyway and get a car with A/C and heat. I got lucky with the Cobra deal, so 'm happy with the change, but still miss the 94.

Same rules for the Cobra though.. I lose the car if I get in trouble. (Still have a perfect driving record..kock on wood! )