Remember the Shelby guy with no pics?

• Sponsors (?)

I've seen more pics, there is the Shelby signature on the dash, Shelby nameplate, etc... It's sort of like the SAAC MarkII fox body that was built by Shelby that no one knows about. I saw these pics on that website and I had to ask if he was the guy on here. He goes to the Orange Julius on Decarie often so any Montrealers here could see this thing in person. Someone should post something on the SAAC website.

I don't know how many 40th Anniversary Crimson Red Cobra they imported in Canada but they made only 4 Cobra Vert in that color in the US so I don't think we can have more then 2 in Canada , on top of it there is no such Shelby edition in 04 , here's the list they had : Clic here ! .

It has to be Daddy's girl on the pics. if not they are ********* big time... :D

mpcv2000 said:
Je vient de lire ca sur son site :

AVIS IMPORTANT:
Ce n'est pas une édition de Ford Motors Compagny, mais plutôt de Shelby Automotive inc. et ces concessionnaires affiliés...

I will quote myself.

What a shame. :nonono:

He's also saying he will get 675 HP with a pully and custom tune.

I worked at SHM all summer last year and to get a stock Cobra longblock to push over 600hp you need to swap the Eaton M112 for a KennyBell or different set up and use race gaz and a very aggressive tune .

funny stuff...

Je comprends pas l'anglais et je m'en fous totalement... Je suis un séparatiste pure et dure!
J'ai jamais été sur un site américain, parce que je comprends rien... Par contre mes deux filles y allaient fréquament et disaient plein de conneries, de mensonge pour s'amuser, chatter et j'en passe sur ma voiture!!! Elles n'ont jamais vu la gravitée de leurs gestes à ce moment là... Le monde est petit, hein???

Reply from another dude

Espèce de lâche, tu n'es même pas assez homme pour assumer tes gestes et tes mensonges, il faut que tu passes ca sur le dos de tes filles.....et inquiète toi pas, sa parait sur stangnet.net que tu es pourri en anglais et en photoshop

J'ai contacté Shelby Automobile, et j'ai parlé à un représentant, je vais peut-être te surprendre, MAIS TON KIT DE SHELBY POUR UN 2004 N'EXISTE PAS. C'est une pure invention qui vient de ta petite tête

Pauvre con, tu es une honte pour Ford et pour tout les proprio de Mustang et tu ne mérite même pas de conduire la voiture que tu as.....

edit: Pis à part ca, même si je serais ignorant et que je voudrais te croire (aucune chance en passant), ton histoire tient même pas debout.... Sur monchar.com tu dit que Ford a envoyer une Cobra SVT 2004 chez Shelby Automobiles et par la suite ils ont construit 100 SVT 2004 Cobra Shelby et les ont mis en vente, et puis ici tu dis que c'est un kit fait par Shelby Automobiles MAIS que tu peux juste acheter APRÈS avoir acheter une Cobra SVT 2004 ordinaire. Alors j'ai une question pour toi, si c'est juste un kit que tu achète par après, de ou vient la siganture de M.Carroll Shelby sur ton dash ???? Il est descendu de Californie pour venir chez toi au Québec signé personnellement ton dash ???

Aussi tu dit que les critères était seulement d'avoir une SVT Cobra 2004, rien d'autre....... As-tu oubliez de mentionner que ca prenait absolument la couleur orange compétition ??? Tu es mieux de modifier ton histoire, le monde vont pu te croire. Parce que sur stangnet.net tu dis que le kit de Shelby venait juste avec orange compétition et en plus qu'il y avait seulement 75 coupe et 25 convertible.

:owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned:

hahahhaahhaha

The guy got owned real bad on both Montrealmustang and montrealracing.
He even create an account on cardomain with fake ID pretending to be from NY, USA but the guy manage to post pictures taken in front of a restobar in LaSalle :shrug:

On SVT forum and even here it was proven that he had 2 account pretending that the other one was his friend. Now on montrealmustang, there s a recent member writing the same way as him and they re trowing flowers at each others all the time like he s trying to make people forget about his silly story.

The funniest thread ever for sure

The guy is making a fool of himself :lol:
He should get a new hobby because he will not have the Auto Clubs very proud when he will show up with his "so special" and famous Shelby Edition .

About the signature , I always seen Carrol's signature with 2 slash on the underscore line , his has none , don't see why after so many years Carrol will loose one of his trademark

:rolleyes:

just....

the best thing to do about this guy is JUST IGNORE HIM!

:nice:

when a person thats out looking for attention does not get any.. well this is no fun and he will disappear unless we keep talking about him... lol

the net can be so funny sometimes.. lol

I need to ad something .

I was on Ste-Catherine 2 Saturdays ago and listen to that you will laugh.

3 Mustangs 1 05 and 2 others including the Shelby "bozo" owner , beleive it or not they were revving their engine like if they were gonna lay it down. They did that not only in front of me they did it as long as I was able to see them..

I cannot tell if the Shelby owner itself was doing it but he was in the crowd .

Now it's time to talk about respect.

If you do a Flyby on the HWY it's ok to make that noise but not when Ste-Cat Street is jammed pack , cars standing still and everybody has to look at you because you are mister "Hey , look at my new ride" this was the childiest thing I have seen from Mustang owners in a long time.

When I saw the car I thought WTF is that , 03/04 Shelby Cobra... :nonono:

In my book mister Michel you just lost all credibility .

One more.

When I saw the 3 Mustangs on Ste-Cat , I knew nothing about this thread , I just found out yesterday ( Tuesday ).

I almost post something about it but I had no Pics. or video to back up my story.

mpcv2000 said:
I need to ad something .

I was on Ste-Catherine 2 Saturdays ago and listen to that you will laugh.

3 Mustangs 1 05 and 2 others including the Shelby "bozo" owner , beleive it or not they were revving their engine like if they were gonna lay it down. They did that not only in front of me they did it as long as I was able to see them..

I cannot tell if the Shelby owner itself was doing it but he was in the crowd .

Now it's time to talk about respect.

If you do a Flyby on the HWY it's ok to make that noise but not when Ste-Cat Street is jammed pack , cars standing still and everybody has to look at you because you are mister "Hey , look at my new ride" this was the childiest thing I have seen from Mustang owners in a long time.

When I saw the car I thought WTF is that , 03/04 Shelby Cobra... :nonono:

In my book mister Michel you just lost all credibility .

One more.

When I saw the 3 Mustangs on Ste-Cat , I knew nothing about this thread , I just found out yesterday ( Tuesday ).

I almost post something about it but I had no Pics. or video to back up my story.

If you would have read the thread in the SVT forum here on Stangnet a while back, you would of laugh your @ss off. he got owned bigtime. He ADMITTED creating the fake ownership/ 1of 100 whatever Shelbys that he posted there. And the signature looks VERY fake to me also.