Interior and Upholstery Remote Mirror Help

candphall

Jun 8, 2009
Orlando Florida
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
i am down to the final steps of assembly of my 69 and I need help with the drivers side remote mirror. I have two mirrors with two different joy sticks. I purchased both of them years ago from two different people both claiming they were 69. But as you can see they are both different and I don't know which is correct. The first photo looks more correct but has no attaching hardware nor is it threaded to accept a bezel. The second photo is a tight fit and the bezel is to large in diameter to fit the door panel fixture. If someone has a picture of one installed I would appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.

• Sponsors (?)

I have the rectangular piece, but it is not threaded for a bezel. I believe the piece in picture one should have a threaded barrel for the bezel to attach to. Do you agree? And do you know if that piece is available?

I have the rectangular piece, but it is not threaded for a bezel. I believe the piece in picture one should have a threaded barrel for the bezel to attach to. Do you agree? And do you know if that piece is available?
It isn't threaded ,the barrel slips through the bezel and a nut threads on to the barrel .There may be a washer that goes on the back side of the bezel as well ,been a while since i took my mirror off. The barrel is not supposed to come off ,i don't have any extras . I have a Torino mirror here somewhere if i can find it but it may be the angled toggle ,i will look tomorrow .